Friday, October 29, 2010

Just so much..

1. UGH WHEN IS SHE GOING TO GET THOSE PICTURES UP?!? >.< I'll pick a few and put them up when she gets them to me :) aah scary xD prepare yourself for some nasty thunder thighs and a pudge belly since I've been eating too much lately /sigh
I think my arms might be looking better though... maybe a little...

2. Lunch with grandpa today >.< I didn't want to eat at all, oh well, I'll get that salad again, that worked out well, eat all the lettuce (yay for low cal lettuce!) to make it look like I ate more than I did & no rice this time. And some fat burning green tea! Oolong is better though, I wonder if they have that? Must check..
AND NO DESSERT!! >.< no fucking tempura, if he insists I'll insist on the bannana thing. And only eat the bananna part. /sigh still an extra 100 Cal that I really don't want, but its better than getting even that amount of cal from ice cream coated in a mess of greasy gunk. Thank god I'm actually repulsed by grease and it's not just an act. Too many things are just an act and are hard to remember when I'm by myself..

3. I probably won't be on all weekend, my friend is coming over around 5-6 in the morning tomorrow and we're going to be cooking all day *gulp* then I've got the halloween party that day, then the actual halloween day.. so prolly won't be on :/ I'll try and read some blogs if I get any time at all.

4. What are we cooking for? The halloween party! ... shitfuckdamnitIdon'twannagoanymore! Too much food... too many people stuffing their faces and not careing about the calories but not enough people for me to just blend in and get lost >.< they all know me, they'll all be watching me, bombarding me with "Eat this!" "Try this!" and "Hey isn't this good?"

5. Matt. Omg he's going to be here tomorrow!!!! O.o omgomgomg

6. Halloween itself. We're trick or treating. Aaah shit.. so much candy... I'll just have to leave it in easy reach of my mom and brother.. hope mom doesn't manage to restrain herself. Hope she doesn't try too hard to restrain adam.

7. I streached out in school the other night and my shirt came up a little, there is an 80 carved into my skin just above and a little to the right of where my left hip bone pokes out. Someone saw it. She started trying to ask me about it, then another girl comes over and is like 'That's how much she weighs," thank god I managed not to say what I was thinking 'I only wish'. They kept going for awhile, one of them said "She needs it there to remind herself,"
Have I ever mentioned how much I hate people?


ah I'm going to be freaking out this weekend, wish me strength girlies, I'm going to be needing it...
I love you all! See you all monday!

6 comments:

  1. HALLOWEEN!! SO much excitement!!! haha (i'm super excited)

    #7 - whoa! were these random girls or girls you knew? they should mind their own business either way.

    i hope you know that i am like waiting for you to get your new phone haha. i want to text super bad. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! :D

    #4maybe say you have eaten it already?

    #7 Bitches!!!! ARGH just ignore them love xx

    xoxo
    stay strong love

    ReplyDelete
  3. geh. changing rooms. *shudders*
    why i always get changed in the toilets.
    ANYWAYZ i cannot wait to see your pics >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. People need to just shut up. Just up the aggression factor and then people in general will be too afraid of you to make comments like that. At least out loud... It worked for me! :D

    Good luck with the Halloween party!! I just baked and decorated 150 sugar cookies for a party, and it was TORTURE because I know those cookies were damn good.

    What's your Halloween costume? Have a fun time trick or treating!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. one day my dream will be a reality and we will all meet and go clothes shopping b/c all our old clothes wont fit :P
    btw i say next time anyone say s anything u punch them in the face.... mich probably agrees :P
    lols or as my friend would say "punch those bitches in the ovaries :P"

    you are amazing and forever loved <3
    -happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a busy weekend! Good luck with everything, lovely.
    <3

    ReplyDelete