Monday, October 4, 2010

Packed full of super tips! I'm so bipolar xD Lovin life right now!

Water w/tbsp honey x2
120
Tea w/tbsp honey
65
Bit of coffee with honey (lol I know, but I'm on a honey kick and I got curious and HAD to try it)
80(ish?? Didn't measure the honey I added 'cause I didn't think I would like it and drink it all >.> oopse!)
(I'm not even done with all of this yet, I'm drinking a ton of water to spread it out and I'm bringing some bottles to school, say I ate too much at work today and refuse all snacks)
Total
265

(I think it was Harelyx who said this, I've started rounding up when I'm not sure, I'll add maybe 5-10Cal to what I think it was, love that tip girly!)

I've discovered a love for honey and especially honey water! ^.^ honey is super sweet (works much better than sugar 'cause you don't have to use as much) it's not empty Cal, it has a bunch of good stuff in it (read on the site for more) and one tablespoon is only 60Cal
http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/honey-and-weight-loss.html I found it while trying to decide if I should replace sugar with honey more often.
The best thing I think I got out of it (if you don't have time to read right now, I still suggest you look at this site at some point, it's really really great) is this "Honey is a simple carbohydrate that one can safely take during fasting because it contains easily digested sugars." Honey, I am so in love with you right now <3 ^.^
MIA GIRLS
UMF Manuka, also known as "Medihoney" in some pharmacies, is the preferred honey for wound dressing and other special therapeutic uses and studies are showing Manuka with high levels of UMF could be very effective in helping relieve stomach ulcer symptoms and gastritis, and sore throats, and when applied topically, in assisting the natural cure of skin ulcers, wounds, burns, boils, cracked skin

Balence that out with something to avoid, did not know this about High Fructose Corn Syrup
"HFCS is more processed and it's cheaper than sugar so it's added to more foods. The campaign that's in favor of HFCS says it's OK to eat in moderation, but since it's found in so many foods, it's tough to avoid. HFCS also affects the hunger hormone in your body known as leptin, which creates an increase in your appetite and causes people who eat foods with HFCS to overeat. So the concept of self-control is thrown out the window."
CHECK YOUR JUICES GIRLS, this crap is in most of them!


I just thought this was the sweetest thing ever (besides honey)




And some thinspo vids/songs I've been using



This song makes me think of you girls, you help me through every day. I need you all, I love all of you. Together we'll get through.



THIS IS SOSO CRAZY, I have it on my reverse thinspo page, but I felt it just really needed to be in a post too.
http://www.holytaco.com/2008/10/24/things-that-have-been-found-in-fat-peoples-folds

lol this post got super long, well there's a lot of good stuff packed in it!
So to finish it up, one more site that I'm loveing right now! (pro-ana site)
http://tilt214.tripod.com/index.html

3 comments:

  1. omg i looooooooooooove honey too! probably bcause i was raise near central-western europe, near the mountains, where you get the best stuff in th entire freakin world!!!
    lol
    thanks for the links you posted!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for sharing all that stuff. It's truly appreciated!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm yummm honeyy!!!:D What an interesting article!!!! :D Thank you for sharing!

    Loved the videos!

    & a turkey sandwich? EW EW EWWWW!! So i definitely do not want to end up like those people!!

    ReplyDelete