Sunday, October 24, 2010

So, I went and hung out with one of my besties, Ian, we pretty much OD'd on caffeine (new triple strength at the gas mart!) and went crazy at the park. It really cheered me up. I, of course, had to try something stupid because he was rooting me on xD so I climbed up a tree and tried to jump to the roof of the pavilion. I missed. But just barely, my toe scraped along the wall, my knee and stomach managed to get a bit of scrape too. I'm pretty sure I bruised my butt when I landed. I laughed my ass off as I sat there, on the ground, dripping blood. Ian didn't even believe I'd really gotten hurt till I showed him the bloody mess that was my toe and knee, and showed the scrape on my stomach.

http://www.lifescript.com/Body/Shape/Workout-plans/Say_Farewell_to_Flabby_Spots.aspx?utm_source=mgid&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=007&page=3

3 comments:

  1. Dear Baby Sis, here's some sisterly advice.
    Your life will be much more fun if you *actually stay in one piece!!*
    Seriously... it's no fun to crawl home dragging a severed leg. Those things don't always reattach!
    I mean I know Halloween is coming but that's why they make *fake* severed legs! Jeez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. owchie.

    thnx for the comment <3

    ReplyDelete