Thursday, October 21, 2010

edited, so if you already read it do again! lol (skip to bottom for new stuff)

oh Honor, your comment sent me into a giggle fit xD my height is 5tf exactly

Brooklynn, my problem is I eat too much when I'm around people who are eatting, because everyone is eating and I'm usually such a sheep, I have this love-hate relationship with standing out :(
Everyone in class last night was pigging out and I joined right in because I'm fucking weak as shit >.< thank god classes are on the bottom of a three floor building and the rest is empty. I went up to the top floor, a whole empty floor between me and getting caught. It was a risk I admit but worth it to get that crap out of me.
So last night the scale said 102.4
It's... too high... I should be down further by now. I'm not doing good enough at all >.<
BMI at 20.0 god I'm so fat, I won't be happy until I've gotten it down to 17, ecstatic when I get it to 16.
When I hit 16 I've gotta start getting my metabolism going again, get 'healthy' I won’t go over 17 though, I want to hover right there between normal and underweight.

Maybe I should shoot for BMI of 15 before I 'get healthy'  so there isn't as much of a problem if I gain more than expected...
Anywho, gotta deal in now, not the future.
I'm going to be drinking coffee all day, for the metabolism kick, no food. Tomorrow I have my lunch with grandpa, sushi with a PLAIN green tea drink (gotta resist the sugar, gotta resist the sugar), then it's back to no food. More coffee.
I finally figured out the lunch problem with my grandpa I think, he always likes to go to cheap fatty fast food places that really disgust me. I always want to go to the sushi place, but it's expensive and he tries to take me places so often it would really add up. So I'm thinking I'll ask him to just take me to my sushi place once a week and not worry about my lunch the rest of the week. That way I get sushi more often and it's not as hard on his wallet and I'm not being pushed into fatty-fast-food-yuck-land.
Sushi is mostly low Cal (everything I'll be getting is anyways) high vitamin, a little costs a lot, it tastes AMAZING. Ana approves for once.
I like it when I have a plan, better when it's one she so whole-heartedly approves of.

I wish I had my licence, I'd find a few high end, expensive, good tasting, low Cal places and blow all my allotted food money on those places a few times a week. Praise myself for making good choices xD

Good luck fasting
Isla Lynn, Xo-glass-slippers-oX & Ivy, we can do it!






I'm already feeling the slight stomach ache from all the coffee. Good, I won't have any appetite. 





I left Wintergirls in my aunts car Tuesday when she took me to school... I'm going to try to see her friday so I hope I get it back then.. I feel like such an idiot >.<


EDIT

Anyone interested in txting me? If you are comfortable with it leave the number I can reach you by as a comment (if you want I'll delete it when I get it, just ask) if you're not comfortable with leaving your number ask and I'll leave you a comment with mine if you promise to delete it when you get it.


6 comments:

  1. I would love to text! I'm on the United states side too...I also love when Ana, or the voice in my head, agrees with the choices of food I make. Shes utterly ecstatic that for the rest of the night I'm mostly planning on drinking my flavored water that has splenda in it so I'm drinking sugar water without the sugar calories :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh comment soon on one of mine and ill grab it and delete it and text you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry hunni i can only text within canada :P
    but thank u a million for being so calm with my freak out, im still checking my nose every 5 minutes but i think im gonna be ok. i dont do well with the unexpected so i freaked out hardcore. and something i do when im around people who are eating (ya i have the same sheep issue) is jsut watch them eat, watch them chew and listen and really key in, it makes the whole thing nauseating :S

    -sincerely ur friend happiness <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely better to have a good plan when going out is involved...

    Good luck with getting your sushi! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey leave me you numbah on my blog and i'll delete it. i'm assuming you're US. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. grammatically, that last comment was terrible haha

    ReplyDelete