Thursday, October 14, 2010

No.

I'm going to try eating 'normal' for a few days.
As in, an adaquate amount of Calories.
What I'm trying to do is build up my ability to say no.
I have problems with this word at school.
I think if I'm not hungry it'll be easier to say no.
Once I get used to saying no I'm hoping I'll be able to do it even when I am hungry.
I'll be having yogurt and fruit and veggies.
Juice.
Maybe some pasta.
We have a lot of that right now.
Point is I need to cut out as much proccessed sugar as I can.
I'm going to try to focus on just that right now.
Get rid of sugar.
That's all for now.

6 comments:

  1. good luck!! i was able to resist sugar for a week but i caved when we had an office party. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, you kind of have to reprogram yourself to always think no instead of yes when people offer you food. Good luck : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar and salt, my two faves. Basically, anything processed. Eating healthily is an awesome idea, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, gorgeous. I'm sure you can do whatver you put your mind to.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with that sweetie pie! I know you can do it. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, hun! I've done the same--started out with a normal amount every day and slowly cut down, to get used to the lower amounts of calories. It helped me to not binge. :)

    ReplyDelete