Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tea w/tbsp honey
65
2 cup skim milk
160
4 p/gum
12
tbsp honey & lemon juice in water
65

Total
302

I told hungry for change that I broke my fast, but since I started late I'm going to go for a few more days to make it up.


Don't really have much to say today, not really happy, not really upset. Just kinda... here? Dunno.
And wondering why I'm not excited about art club. Normaly I am, and we're on the verge of starting two big projects, so I should be psyched. *shrug* oh well, fast is going great and it makes me smile a bit every time I think about what I've eaten today. That's what counts right?
Still, kinda confused over what I'm feeling.
But it's not bad.
Oh well.

mmm I miss Matty (not him xD but skinny and blonde)
Isn't he cute? He probably doesn't want a girl that would crush him.

Like maybe this girl.

Deff not this one though.

3 comments:

  1. uggh eew reverse thinspo :P
    haha

    well, i'm still struggling to stay on the fast, my name is up there on the list saying that i'm going for a month but that seems somewhat impossible! lol but i do nee to go fr weeks, because for some reason i've lost almost nothing :'( what the heck.

    oh well,
    stay strong my hun!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blah day is better than a bad day, right? I think it is... :/
    I'm on my last day of fasting. It's weird - once I've gone 3 days on only like 200 liquid cals, I feel like I could do this forever. But it's hard to hide from the mother. Good luck with your fast!
    xXxXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i broke the fast too, but dude, it's not like you cannot start tomorrow. :P So relax. I'm not fasting anymore, i'll go with the ABC diet. :)

    Smile :)
    Stay stronggg
    xoxoxoxooxo

    ReplyDelete