Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh Honor, you make me smile. I use condoms and the morning after pill, just in case. I'm not sure there's anything I'm more terrified of, besides getting fat. The two kinda go hand in hand I think though xD that's part of the reason I actually want to starve my period away >.< I know, sosuper unhealthy, but I hate the damn thing not just because of how it feels but because it reminds me I can get pregnat.

And while I'm thinking about it, my mush for the day;
Ukraine says (10:28 AM):xD I love how people assume I'm older than I am, just going off how I speak. It happens all the time, makes me feel smart xD



Matty says (10:31 AM):Look at my smart little cutie, confusin people and bein smarticle.



Ukraine says (10:32 AM):and then you do something like that, that sends me into a giggle fit and I feel like a little girl lol I love you Matty



Matty says (10:34 AM):Hehehe, i love you too L--. Im glad you liked it.



Ukraine says (11:14 AM)::p I like just about anything you say <3



Matty says (11:21 AM):Aww <3 i love you babe.



Ukraine says (11:22 AM):especially when you say that, I love you too :)




xD we said 'I love you' four times in a row
I've NEVER had a guy like this before <3
So.. I was just under 600 Cal yesterday.. I didn't have the orange, I had pumpkin bread and I had four of those pumpkin spice chocolate kisses. My dad bought them. WHY does he have to buy food to bond over?? Why not a board game or something? TV even?? /sigh
Good thing I've always played with my food, I took tiny bites and squished them and played with them a lot more than I ate them, adhd ftw xD he didn't comment since I've always kinda done that. Just used to eat more than I played, now I play more than I eat.

I really, really, REALLY need someone to kick me in the ass to exercize more >.< I don't know what's wrong with me, I keep just not doing it even though I could be.
Aaahhh I need a phone!! I need someone I can txt 'I'm bored' to who will say 'Well get your butt on the treadmill then!'  >.< or who will randomly txt me 'Don't eat that!' like K used to xD ah I miss her, no idea where she went T.T I lost touch with her about two months before I started this blog

http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/frappuccino-blended-beverages
If you click on one it's got this calorie calculator thing, pick non-fat milk and no whip cream & see if you can get your favorite for under 200 Cal! Mine is right at 200 (the pumpkin, I'm sure you could have guessed :p) I'm ganna start looking to see what else I should try, if it's under 200 I'll buy it just to see if I like it, if I don't well that's money I won't be able to spend on something else to eat! And if I do, I've got a new sweet snack for under 200 Cal :)
lol yay starbucks!

6 comments:

  1. i wish you had a phone too so i could send you random texts!! haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that sounds so sweet!! :)
    Ugh i know about the period thing, i hate it! I freaking hate it!! & i hate the fact that us girls have the danger of getting pregnant! Why do they make so hard on us? Hmmmm sucks...

    Naw i'm so lazy, i wish i worked out more too!! :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good girl! Condoms are your friends. Also... mushy mushy! :p
    Yea I hate my period too. But I worry that starving it off also means starving my boobs and my muscles off. Dammit.
    Anyway seems we both need to hit the gym more. I'm supposed to lift weights 3 times a week. I go once a week, and sometimes none. bad me.
    I need a weightlifting goal. Think i'll start w/ 98. You're tiny. Ronson's also tiny, so I doubt she weighs much more. Yay for goals.
    Boo to my lazyness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol thnx for the comment <3

    had to put a condom on a dildo in PD recently >.<
    it was pretty funny. the ones we got were lubricated and they kept sliding all over the place XD

    your guy sounds awesome.
    and i concur. you are very smarticle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so lucky to have such a lovely boyfriend, you two sound so so cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there (:

    Aw, your boy sounds so cute. Kind of reminds me of my ex (the more I think about him, the less I'm convinced I'm over him, goddamn it).

    We'll see, I guess. Right now I'm planning to get so wasted I just don't remember making a mockery of myself the next morning, haha ... oh God. Why does this scare me so much?

    I got played myself so much, I know how it hurts so I don't think I'll ever be able to do this to somebody else, but maybe I can take lessons from you? :D

    ReplyDelete