Wednesday, October 20, 2010

fuck me

I had two poptarts, four oreos, a star crunch, and an apple crisp. It's all in the drain now, for once I didn't stop when it started hurting, I only stopped when I saw the red/white of the poptart (first thing I ate, strawberry poptart). I'm... pissed yes, but oddly proud of myself for getting it all out... it hurts like hell, but that's a lot better than a full stomach. I'm extending my fast to friday, my grandpa is taking me for sushi, I'll have that (which I'm thinking I'll purge) then nothing the rest of the day or the next day. I will punish myself for this binge, doesn't matter if I got rid of it all, I still lost control.

4 comments:

  1. don't get too upset, love! i ended up caving today and eating a bunch of Whopper candies. I'm fasting tomorrow and exercising to make up for it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be fasting with you, sweets! I'm glad you got rid of that tight, full feeling though because that's the worst! Don't beat yourself up over it though, we all have binge days like this. You're still a brightly shining star! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be too hard on yourself love... I am fasting tomorrow aswell to make up for my slackness this week
    xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't fast with you lovelies (wish I could, too many people watching) but we all fall off, and I wish you the best getting back on! I've found that if I force myself to eat when other people are watching (but not a lot) then I'm not as tempted to eat when they're not, and that keeps me from binging. I'm not about to binge in front of someone, that's just gross! Just an idea, if it helps!

    ReplyDelete