Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm obsessing!

Over something not ana related for once.

thiiis soooong



aaaand thiiis ooone (you havehavehave to watch the vid with the song, it's half the greatness!)


I can't even begin to explain how much I love that last one xD

Anywho, I'm doing water fasting (yeah tea is fine as long as you don't add other stuff to it, I think coffee is ok on the same principle, aaah I've gotta hide my honey from myself xD) with Ivy and Xo-glass-slippers-oX till Thursday
Your excitement made MY day Ivy! I was fully expecting a casual brush off xD I've gotten too used to that I guess. We can do it girl! I'm so pumped now lol

I had to eat dinner with the fam last night, my body likes to cling when I eat >.< if I don't get rid of it right away it will just stay there for days and I wasn't able to purge so I'm doing another salt water flush today. Ugh I'm having so much trouble keeping this crap down, it makes me feel so sick >.< I couldn't even drink the whole liter of water this time, I drank three fourths of it so I'm hoping that will be ok.. if I try to take one more drink I WILL throw up. Ugh I feel so disgusting.. and cold and tired.. and fat. I was hoping I'd at least be a bit skinnier when I started getting all tired and cold again.
I feel weak because last time I felt like this was when I was around 99 pounds and right now I'm like 105 yuck yuck yuck

so close... and still too fucking far

oh holy crap I can't believe I forgot to mention this, I'm starting drivers ed tonight!!! so excited! kinda scared too though aah I hope I have a nice teacher and.. I don't know what to think of the class, I'll just hope I don't befriend someone who likes to bring in food like I did in night school >.<

3 comments:

  1. you'll get there hun!! i know you will!! :)
    good luck with everything dear.
    those songs are really interesting lol :P
    drivers ed was fun for what i remember of it. even if you have a mean teachers, there's always a way to get on drivers ed teachers' good side :D
    xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, hun
    And just fyi, saltwater flushes work best when done towards the end of a fast. They work best when used to sweep out what the fast didn't get rid of. If there's still a lot of food in your system then the saltwater might just get absorbed into the food and that'll make you feel bloated and huge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D we can do this!! i hope your day is going well! <3

    ReplyDelete