Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fun House Eyes

Mirror, mirror lie to me,
Show me what I want to see.
Mirror, mirror lie to me,
show me who I want to be.
My hipbones cut into my hand's,
that huge blob can’t be mine,
Mirror, mirror, she lies to me.

I like that title, fun house eyes, so many people have said fun house mirrors but it's not the mirrors fault, it's how you see it, technically it's your brain, but without eyes you wouldn't be seeing it anyways. Also, 'Fun House Brain' just doesn't sound as good as 'Fun House Eyes' in my opinion
It's been forever since I've written a poem xD don't make fun :p

Scale says I'm at 99 AT NIGHT, heck yeah.(the 98 was in the morning, I always weigh less in the morning, what about you girls?) but.. I don't see a difference... /sigh
Ana snickers at me, 'Maybe when you actually GET somewhere you'll see something. Stupid girl, you're still overweight."
I'm pretty sure she classifies ‘not underweight’ as ‘overweight’. Judgmental bitch. And I'm becoming just like her... /sigh
What can you do?

Anyways, I did my first photoshoot yesterday (amature photographer, but oh well) I don't know why I didn't mention it >.< it totally slipped my mind. Should I put up a few pics?

7 comments:

  1. everyone weights less in the morning cuz the food in your stomach is all gone.

    oh, and always go to the bathroom before you way yourself. number 1 can be worth 5 ounces o.O
    i know it's icky, but you have to know these things my dear >.<

    your poem is awesomeness, i think it kinda reflects on the shallowness of human nature?
    maybeh? not saying your shallow or anything..look im rambling. you know what i mean :p

    and HELLZ YEAH double digits!!
    gonna be a long time before i see those >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote that poem? Talented little sister :D
    Ana is a very demanding lil bitch. Ha! Random thought... maybe part of the reason I crush on Ronson so much is lindsay harasses sam the way ana harasses me. I get stalked and bitched at and oi the drama!
    Hahahaha! She's "just a little bossy" right? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your poem, especially the ending, like you are asking the mirror to lie to you but it's already lying to you by making you seem bigger but you want it to make you smaller. And fun house eyes is really smart, copyright haha.

    Oooh yes please post pics ! And awesomeness for 99, I am miles away. You are my new thinspo haha.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the title & the poem, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning is the best time to weigh in.
    Definitely post the pics!!!!
    I'm not crazy about the middle of the tootsie pop either, but I end up eating it anyway. :/ And then chewing the stick into mush.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely poem!
    99lbs? wow keep it up girlyy!
    and i vote yes for picturess! :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete