Friday, October 22, 2010

fat lunch becomes fat day

Yeah, that's pretty much what happened. More fasting next week or I'll never get to my goal by Halloween.
Oh, I basicly told Matt.. while I was thinking about kiling myself I was spilling everything I've always kept hidden in my head, spilling it all out for him, and bless him he didn't try to say anything he just let me go. Basicly it was the last thing I told him 'last week what I didn't tell you (he guessed there was a problem and I basicly told him I didn't want to tell him) was that I hadn't eaten in three days, then I ate a lot and got mad and threw it up because it hurt, but not enough' and he just said 'I wish I could make you happier'  and I broke down and I broke down and started crying, we pretty much just had a mush night after that, saying how much we wished we could hold eachother and kiss, how we would live together, when and where and what it would be like, and how much we loved eachother. He didn't say anything else about it, and I'm not sure what to think about that but god I love him.
I love him

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had the courage to tell my boy, like you had the courage to do. So good of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww he sounds like such a sweetie.
    I mean..ahem..
    So you're 5 feet huh? Well I'm 7 inches taller and probably many many years older so I shamelessly dub you My Baby Sister.
    Expect constant nagging about everything you do and for every love interest you have to be given the side-eye.
    :)
    He does sound like a total sweetheart.
    *gives Matt the side-eye anyway*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw its good to have a mush night every now and then. & yeah my phone is on, this sucks if we cant figure out why we cant text :(

    ReplyDelete