Sunday, October 17, 2010

~you let go and landed on your feet, and it felt sooo sweet~

almost two hours spent over the toilet
and one amazing revelation later
here I am
and oh god do I feel good

So I took a plate of pancakes upstairs and sat down by the toilet, fully intending to binge on this seven pancake high stack of bready evil smothered in fat and calories.
I filled my belly with water till it was hurting to make the purge easier.
Took my first bite.
Chewed 45 times..
And spit it out.
I don't really know WHY I spit it out.
Just did.
Then I did the same thing with the next bite,
and the next,
and the next,
next, next, next,
then the plate was empty.
AND I HADN'T SWALLOWED A BITE!
Woah!
I was hating myself fully ready to binge and purge and cut my stomach open some more with that razor blade under my mattress...
then this happened and holy shit,
this... this is a whole new facet of control!
at least thats what it feels like right now
I had cookies and cereal and meat and candies and swallowed only 15 bites.
And my bites are pretty damn small, a fact I am proud of.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3 I'm sure that whole thing was less than 100 Cal in all  <3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
 I just think this is so cool                
xD                                       
wow                                    
messed up much?                
Yeah,                                  
but fuck it all I'm happy!  
        
if you try it make sure to brush your teeth really good right after though xD
all that sugar will make them soso nasty really fast        
oh
filling your belly to bursting with water right before hand like I did will probably help too              


~you let go and landed on your feet, and it felt sooo sweet~

Yes I did, and yes it did.

4 comments:

  1. Niice. Srsly, very few would have that will power.

    Have an awesome day, I know mine's gonna be crap <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. That is so much better than purging.
    Excellent excellent. Now just do that instead whenever you're in the p-ing mood and you'll be much better off.

    Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's do it. til thursday. just water (tea is acceptable right?) we can be fucked up together. we'll read wintergirls and drink water :) you totally made my day <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I guess this is better than purging. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete