Sunday, October 10, 2010

fasting & flushing

guh, I've been so depressed lately... I purged this morning... god I hope that doesn't become a habit..
NONO not hope, I will make it not, restrict restrict restrict so it doesn't.
anyways
I'm starting a liquid fast tomorrow with Matilda Bonnet.
I'm going to start using the Salt Water Flush. Not tomorrow, but the day after.
Ah yes Ivy, we should set a date for starting the book so we're all reading together :)
That will help me a lot to carry it around and think of you guys & know someone who understands is carrying it around too and maybe thinking about it at the same time as I am.

6 comments:

  1. Ahh what the hell? I've always been following you but none of your posts are showing up on my feed! Like, ever! Anyway I hope you're well and sorry for not commenting but you know why now :P Stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh...i sweat i cried like 5 times from that song and the pics and the words in general...it was perfect. i want to be perfect.
    i love you guys.
    xoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this video <3 I may have watched it a few times today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy so how did go honey?!?!?!?!!?
    I did awesomee!
    B: Orange juice
    L: Papaya juice
    D: Orange juice again!

    Hope you did grrrrrrrreat too! :D Hugs

    ReplyDelete