Thursday, October 7, 2010

buffets are great tests of willpower

Pomegranate Chobani (greek yogurt)
140

Buffet (this is all mostly guess work, I look up how much I think I ate and then usually add some, just in case)
Had a few bites of potato and a bite of chicken, plus some rice.
about 143 for half cup of white rice
potato & chicken
100
Cup of lettuce
10
five carrot sticks
20
half a slice of onion
5
three medium tomato slices
20


drank only water =D
I've decided if I'm eating I'm going to try to stay away from any liquid besides water
Total
438

I'll probably be pushing 500 by the end of the day, but I don't plan on going over, wish me luck lovelys :)

Anyways,
exercise!


She's a bit on the buff side.. but still, look at that tight tummy. There is like no fat on this girl.
Burn burn burn!
Just don't eat so much it all turns into muscle! haha

4 comments:

  1. omg this girl is insanely in shape! i want to be super toned, but not quite that toned :p
    buffets are a struggle.. i usually get 1/8 cup of each thing i'm interested in. you get a variety without eating too much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a good job today hun :)
    omg that chick! she has great tips AND she's great thinspo!!
    lol thanks dear!
    xoxox stay awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hon! :) & you're doing great on choosing to drink nothing but water! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such a thispiration! keep up the goodwork babes!
    that girl is a bit toned for my liking, but i would swap that for my fat body anytime :P
    xxx

    ReplyDelete