Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Windows Live (for some reason I always mistype live as love)

Anywho, I don't really want to put my personal email adress out there when really anyone can view this blog.. but I think it would be nice to talk to you girls a little more. So.. if any of you have Windows Live Messanger (formaly known as msn), and you feel the same about talking more (I live in the usa btw, overseas girls are welcome but dunno how much we'd be on at the same time xD), send me a message & we'll exchange email? 

Broke my fast with my grandpa, it wasn't a horrible brake, but... god I feel so full

will count Cal later

edit-
about 248 in raw tuna
8 cal for a cup of lettuce, that's about what I ate in my salad
Unagi
Main ingredient: Fresh Water Eel
Calories per slice: 45 ~  just had one, but I dunno if that includes the rice... so let's say 70...
Brisk: Lemon ice tea
210 (O.o didn't look till after I drank 'cause I was with grandpa and he comments most on my eating habits... didn't want him to see me checking Cal, god that's a lot for a tea drink)
tea w/tbsp honey
60 (I have a new appreciation for homemade tea)
mochi ice cream ball 1& 1/2 150
Total
746
not... horrible... I keep telling myself...

omfg I'm at school I can not have a break down right now...

2 comments:

  1. You didn't go over 1000, that's good! :)
    & yesss, add me!! I'm very very paranoid so what i did is that i created a special account for my blogging world friends! :)
    matildabonnet@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to talk to you more but for me texting is sooo much more faster cause i barely check my email =/

    ReplyDelete