Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chatting & Icecream

Mich I sincerity hope this little boy ends up ok and grows into it like you said, that just seems so rare because more often than not their eating habits and activity levels don't change much, which is what causes the problem. Since there are so many health problems, social problems, self esteem problems ect. with being fat when you get older, it terrifies me to see these fat little kids waddling around, all the problems they'll have to face, and it hurts when I think of all the other little kids running and playing and being little kids... while these ones can't keep up. Sure some of them will turn out happy and well adjusted, or grow into it, but so many more will have physical and mental problems because of it.


I see them and think,
"What problem will this one have? Will his heart fail? Will she develop an ED? Will that little one that keeps getting picked on and laughed at end up crying themself to sleep most nights? Try to commit suicide because she has no friends and the boys don't like her, because they make fun of him every day and the girls shun him?"
Mine almost let me get fat, thankfully I got myself into soccer and just hovered on the edge instead of going all in.
I'm working to keep my brother away from getting fat right now. Just little things, taking him for walks and to the park and letting him help me make healthy snacks, he loves it, especially all the attention. It's so easy and you get to know the child so much better when you're spending time with them like this, I can't help but feel such hatered for the parents that just let this happen and pitty for the children it's happening to.




Ivy-  Currently chewing; Orbits Lime Mellon :)


Honor - No insult lol I assume most things people tell me are just informative and/or advice unless they are outright and obnoxiously offensive (name calling, curse words, ect.) and the pain really is ok with me, I've got a self harm complex on top of all this xD yeah, messed up huh?
And oh yeah, deffinatly MUCH later in life for me xD only 16 over here lol
I just really want to be able to make some little persons life better than mine was. If I expressed a dislike for anything my parents wanted me to do, well I was just lazy and if they kept pushing I'd get into it. Hah, nope. I think I've learned a lot of lessons from the way my parents raised me and feel like I could do very well, especially since I don't know where which ever little girl I adopt would be otherwise. My biggest problem is, how the hell do I let her know she's adopted if she comes to me really younge?? I don't want to act like I am her biological mother and have shit blow up when she's older... I dunno xD I'll figure it out I guess.


Happiness is on the outside - Yeah I have ADHD xD it really can make things fun, as long as I can keep myself from getting TOO scattered when I need to be focused though >.< problem is I can't always do that.. thanks for following! I'm glad I interest you :)


This was kinda fun, I think I'll do more responding to comments lol I just don't have much to say today. Fast is going well, mom let it go when I started insisting on cooking again, she hasn't mentioned anything since about not eating enough, she has wondered aloud once or twice at how healthy my cooking is though lol

I love the challenge of making tasty vegan/vegetarian things, the kind of thing you could feed to somone who says you can't make tasty veg meals and they would never guess it was a Veg meal lol

Made some Veg ice cream, just had a little taste that I didn't swallow to make sure it turned out good, and it really did!

I heated up a can of coconut milk, disolved honey into it, just to taste (my brothers taste that is xD) no measuring, turned the heat down and stirred in a fresh pureed mango, then took it off the heat and added some (fresh) peach and (organic frozen without sugar/additives) pinapple, then tossed the whole concoction in the Icecream maker along with a cup of soymilk.
I know, it's winter, why the hell did I make Icecream? My brain forgets everything else when I get an idea xD I realized it was winter AFTER it was all frozen and my bro was eating it lol

6 comments:

  1. That ice cream sounds DIVINE. I'm going to have to dig out the ice cream maker...

    I suppose we can only hope with kids like that. So often their genes and their parents can act against their best interests. I'm sure your brother will turn out great! You sound like a wonderful big sis. :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your ice cream recipe!!! Too bad I could never eat it, LOL, but my kids would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ice cream sounds amazing!!!!!
    and icecream in winter is the best... haha

    Hope you are doing well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummm icecream..my weakness :P

    and hun i so understand what you mean. my little sister is 10 years old. the other day she told me she thinks she's fat. my heart sunk. she is jealous of her friend who is smaller than her. it was hard explaining to her that everyone is different sizes, and genetics..etc.

    i hope you're doing okay babe. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha currently chewing Orbit Peppermint! And yes, it is so difficult to cook healthy for other people because it's hard to compete taste-wise with tons of butter and sugar! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. lols well do u take meds?? when i was on ritalin i ate like a piece of toast a day and was full :P
    i swear it was the best!
    im trying to get off meds atm b/c the ones i take now make me eat more then when im not on them.

    the ffood sounds yummy and hey, post some good vegan recipes! everything my stepmom makes tastes kinda nasty... :P

    hope u have an amazing day!!!
    -sincerely your friend happiness! <3

    ReplyDelete