Saturday, October 16, 2010

If I weren't so fat this fuck up wouldn't be as bad.. so

I will do it. I will I will I will, no more piggy days. I will STARVE the FUCK and the FAT out of my fucking body. I'll push everyone away to do it if I have to. My body will be as close to perfect as I can get it by the time Matt comes around. Fuck food. I'll throw it out and to hell with the money, to hell with the waste. It would be just as wasted as fat on my body.
I have two weeks to go do down 5 pounds.
I will do it.
Thank you for your amazing comments and support lovelies, you help me so much to smile even when I'm down (or not going down fast enough)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new resolve, I wish I had your determination.

    5 lb in 2 weeks should be pretty easy, but good luck anywayz <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one who can hold you back is yourself, just don't let it happen. You CAN do this easily, now let yourself.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5lbs in 2 weeks is totally doable , especially for someone with your willpower and resolve.
    You can do it!
    You can do it!
    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete