Saturday, October 9, 2010

I told M I wanted to go run last night, but that it's cold and past curfew. He said I should definitely do it, just be careful not to get caught. I wonder if he would feel the same if he knew how much I ate... he only thinks I'm trying to get in shape though, so... yeah.

Runs Alone, I have read Speak and I love it! When do you plan on starting Wintergirls? I'll deff read it with you.
Anyone else want to join our little book club? lol


If you are going to eat carbohydrates, you need to make them the best carbs you can get. Whole grains will work much better than any white rice, pasta, or bread.

When you go to pick something up don't bend over, do a squat.


Don't sit when you could be standing. 
Don't stand when you could be walking.
Don't walk when you could be running.


Alternate between running, walking and sprinting so your body doesn't get too used to any one thing.


Fidget. Every calorie counts. 
Bounce your leg when you're sitting, flex muscles, stretch, and never stand still when you can pace. 

3 comments: