Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sleep deprivation is not a good thing children.

I'm so proud of myself for not eating last night in school, I had money but didn't buy anything for once! Just popped a piece of gum in my mouth and started talking to people :) it was kinda hard watching them eat pizza and stuff, but I managed =D
Target had gum on clearance, why does gum even go on clearance?  I bought like five packs anyways xD

Oh I had a 'moment' though, really the casher must have thought I was an idiot, she put everything in two bags and I grabbed one of them and started to leave, she had to shout at me to come back and pay and get my other bag. I felt soo bad too because she said her throat was hurting and I'd made her shout :/
She was really skinny and pretty, god I wish I were that tall too
She must have been thinking what a fat retard I was >.< at least I was just buying healthy, low Cal stuff.
I don't get the chance much to spend other peoples money (my dad gave me money and had me run in yay dad!) so I stocked up on healthy stuff for after the fast. I won't have to use my own money for awhile :)
I made that stupid comment (the title of this post) about not sleeping enough, I don't know why I open my mouth when I'm feeling stupid, I just end up proving exactly how stupid I am, at least she laughed.

I also got myself a pumpkin spice coffee, I'll only open it Thursday, no sooner, and only if I stick to the fast, if I don't make it, it goes to someone else as a Halloween present, and that's final.


Adorable right?
I feel sorry for this kid, when he hits highschool at 500 pounds and goes on a mass murdering spree because the girls won't talk to him and the guys laugh at him for breaking into a sweat walking across the hall, and everyone who thought he was so cute is wondering "Why?" I'll be feeding my kid carrots and tuna and yogurt taking her to the park to play every day, encouraging her to find a sport she likes and shaking my head at the stupid fat world. This poor boy :/ hes so young, it's not his fault, parents are so fucking retarded sometimes.
(btw 'kid' = 'adopted kid', I've already decided humanity doesn't need so many people adding to it's collective mass, it needs some of them to take care of the people that are getting neglected)

Honor- I've found that if I use it the day after I've eaten just a little (not enough to purge but enough that it bothers me.. and not enough for my body to shit it out on its own) I'll be very uncomfortable for about two hours but then EVERYTHING will come out and I feel a lot cleaner, that's also two hours where I have absolutely NO desire to eat. Thanks though, I'll make sure not to use it if I've actually eaten a lot and I'll start using it more towards the end of fasts :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww he's still little--he's got a chance to grow into his own body. My little cousin used to be a chubby little kid and then when he hit puberty he grew like 2 feet taller, and now he's super lean and kinda hot... (We're not blood-related, so I can say that. :D)

    The cashier probably didn't think anything of it. I do that all the time, and when I worked in retail I noticed a lot of people do. At least she called you and you went back to get your stuff! The other day I bought a pack of ciggies and left them on the counter in the shop. Didn't notice until like 2 hours later. >:(

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went to target yesterday and totally bought a huge pack of orbit. currently chewing: peppermint haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for adoption! I'll be adopting too (later in life tho heh)

    And I pity that poor fat kid. He has a high chance of lotsa health problems too as he gets older.

    Also I hope I didn't insult you when I mentioned saltwater flush :(
    Just I really think it works better at the end... not as painful either. And I am a wimp when it comes to pain.
    Me = total wimpy person

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey u have ADHD as well??? omg! i never would have guessed! lol i now its actually the most amount of fun! lols this one time a guy started to cry about his ex gf and i was there to hook up with him so i jsut left and came back when he was done crying :P
    best part of halloween when ur older is that there is no pressure to eat
    plus u can say ur going to a party and skip dinners for like a few days before hand :P

    i really do love ur blog! <3 got one more follower in me!

    ReplyDelete