Friday, October 8, 2010

Shut up. Just shut yourself the fuck up.

Tea
5

2 cup of mixed lettuce, spinach and onion (lettuce and spinach both seem to have about 8 Cal, but one cup onion is supposed to have like 64.. there isn't a lot of onion.. eh, go high)
60 for the whole thing sound good?

Cup of (mixed) carrots & greenbeans
50(ish)

the other Unagi Sushi
I think I decided 70 for that

cup of beef broth
15

Trident layers COOLmint+melonFRESCO gum (3)
15

8th cup of grape nut
52

Total
267


I've been hinting like crazy to friends... I don't know why, I think I just want someone to care enough to notice. I want someone to prove they care...

Dear L,
You're not getting anywhere because you don't fucking work hard enough.
It doesn’t matter to them what you want from them, they are going to do what they want, so "Play every role to the hilt," you've heard that, right?
You're a regular teen, you still look like one, you're not model material yet, so keep playing the regular teen. They don't care, so don't give it away. They'll just stop you for appearances, no one wants to LOOK like they don't care, after all. They'll make you fatter, and then go back to not even pretending to care once they think they've show how much they care, and on top of having to work soso hard to get back to where you're at, somewhere that's not even far enough, you'll be even more alone because they'll be afraid you're going to bother them with more problems that they don't understand and can't solve. People don't want to be confronted with things they can't understand, it makes them feel stupid and they will want to get away from you if you make them feel stupid.
SO PLAY YOUR FUCKING ROLE AND SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH
When you want to eat, shut your mouth.
When you want to cry, shut your mouth.
When you want to tell, shut your mouth.
Because no one wants to hear you.
They don't want their pretty reality to get twisted up with your ugly one.
And why would you want to chase away the few friends you do have with your problems anyways?
Stop trying to make people care, they don't, they won't and you can't change that.
How much more stupid can you get?
There's one thing you can change, and right now you're not changing it.
Why the fuck not?
You want to, right?
So work fucking harder at it.

Love,
Ana~

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's ganna be my year.

3 comments:

  1. Love the letter...Especially the part when you said mixing their pretty reality with your ugly one...I have said several times "I don't eat" and once to my 'best friend' kelly (gag) "I dont eat enough"

    how much more of a hint do you need?

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't stop your updates! i like them! oh and i bought Wintergirls. You should get it!! the author of it wrote Speak. I don't know if you've read that book but it's really good. thank you for the motivation!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, LOVE the letter girl! Just what I needed this morning ;) Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete