Friday, October 22, 2010

recipies for happiness & my fat lunch

Happiness - lol no I don't take meds, my mom is crazy scared of anything that looks like a pill, her sister is messed up in the head because of 'little orange and green pills and big white pills' she says. School tried to put me on meds, mom flipped out, no ritalin for me :(
some season appropriate recipies at your request! lol
I'm going crazy looking for pumpkin things, if anyone has anything else to contribute I'd be very happy!
I lovelovelove pumpkin and I want to have something healthy pumpkin with me so I can avoid the super sugary fatty pumpkin things everyone else will have.

http://www.365halloween.com/faux-stuffed-intestines/
thinking about making this for the halloween party, fun right?! I might even eat some xD it's just too cool looking

http://www.theveggietable.com/recipes/pumpkinsoup.html
this looks interesting, and it's a broth based soup (I won't eat cream based ones)
I don't really care for spicy though, so I'll leave out the pepper in mine

http://www.theveggietable.com/techniques/roastpumpkinseeds.html
roasting pumpkin seeds, yummy! I love doing it myself so I can control what goes on them, no butter on MY seeds!

http://vegetarian.about.com/od/vegancakerecipes/r/pumpkincake.htm
A vegan pumpkin spice cake, I'd use WAY more spice though! Some ginger, cloves and nutmeg for sure. maybe add some raisins or nuts. Cranberrys are usually yummy with pumpkin too.

http://cookeatshare.com/recipes/vegan-tuesday-pumpkin-cinn-a-zag-bread-184330
cinnamon pumpkin bread, vegan



oh god I feel stuffed and I'm at the office and can't purge! I had at LEAST 600 Cal maybe even 800 oh fuck me
4 large pieces of sushi, and four smaller ones, I wasn't full, but I wasn't hungry, I was thinking this was perfect, I didn't like that I'd eaten so much (though I was given 7 of the smaller pieces, I kept giving them to grandpa and he ate 3 before he finally said 'you need to eat too' and I stopped) but I know I got a lot of vitamins from all the different kinds of fish and from the ginger and seaweed.
Then grandpa said, Desert! ok, Mochi I said. No, he wanted the Tempura... ok, I figured there wouldn't be much and I could just let him eat most of it, one small bite for every two of his big bites.
They never serve a lot at these high end places.
Right?
It was about the size of half a fucking soccer ball. Full fat ice cream covered in a half inch thick layer of fried gunk and topped with a forth a soccer ball of whipped cream then drizzeled with chocolate sauce. Holy fucking hell. I ate about a forth of it >.< I avoided the bready part compleatly, had about equal amounts of whip cream and ice cream 'cause I wasn't sure which is worse /sigh fml

Also, my phone has decided it's not going to recive texts. goddamnfuckingshittyhellfuckfuckdamn
anyways, if you wanna leave your number I can text from the computer, I'm sitting at a computer most of the time anyways. Or just wait till I get a new phone, which I'm in the process of begging for right now.

2 comments:

  1. oh sad day. i was hoping we could text! let me know when you get your new phone and don't be too hard on yourself. dessert happens :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make my own pumpkin coffee--coffee, splenda, 40 cals of half & half, and either Coffee mate in pumpkin spice flavour, or just sprinkle in some pumpkin pie spice. Delicious!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete