Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Last time >.< I promise

This is from yesterday, the next most recent picture I have is from like two years ago >.<
but yeah, me, not sucking in or anything. God my upper arms are so fucking fat. It's weird, you get to my elbow and everything down is just straight, but my fucking upper arms are fat as all hell.
(my friend made the Jack in the backround btw, not me xD, to scale and everything, shes so awesome)


Yes, I'm going to get rid of that pudge just behind where my elbow is, I'm going to get rid of those fat fucking arms and I'm going to get rid of the fat crap hiding beneath the skirt. I'll get rid of it all so I can float away.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa... and whoa! It's like I'm looking at a younger version of myself. From before I got my evil potbelly!
    I mean.. I dressed like that, had bony lower arms with bigger upper arms (oh wait.. I still have flabby upper arms. Crap!)
    had my hair like that and it even looks close to my natural hair color... whoa... dude!
    Ok.. now I feel old :p

    Yo willing to tell your height?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My arms are fat all over o.O

    awesome pic <3 and that sculpture is quite the absurdist piece I must say XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur tummy looks SOOO flat! im jealous! oh my that is a gigantic statue :P
    tell ur friend it looks epic!

    ReplyDelete