Monday, November 1, 2010

This is Halloween this is Halloween



So, I did... ok I guess? I had too many cookies and four cupcakes on saturday, but didn't have any other calories besides vitamins and a forth of a soda. So I probably had about the amount of calories a 'normal' person has on a regular day. We had a basement rave, strobe lights are fucking trippy as hell btw, so I think I burnt most of it off dancing. Sunday I had a few bites of pancake, two more cupcakes and some sushi. Plus a shit ton of pixie stix.

103 pounds >.< fucking fuck fuck


So this is the phone I SHOULD have by next weekend, so excited!
Know what though? If I'm not under 99 pounds I'm not getting it.
Super easy goal, but I need some kind of goal right now and I really want that phone xD so I'm not going to be too hard on myself.
Liquid fast here I come!
Screw normal eating, I've been eating 'normaly'  for a few days now and have barely shit at all >.< tmi I know but god damn it's bothering me! Ugh I can't wait to do a salt water flush, I need to feel clean inside again.



Matty left last night.
I want him back already T.T
But omg we had the most amazing time, first of all I think there was under 20 minutes of time total, all weekend, where we weren't touching. In other words, I kinda had a death grip on him most of the weekend xD
He's so cuddly :) we cuddled all night & he was super sweet telling me how good I looked and stroking my hair all the time.


Kinda blurry, but yeah. He's wearing my sunglasses xD God I wish I'd had a camera, I want to show you guys just how freaking skinny he is, it's crazy. His bmi is around 17 (all ALL his weight is muscle, there is almost no fat at all) His waist... oh god <3
"placing the BMI-for-age at the 2nd percentile" T.T I'm in the 40s.... 

About to start talking about sexual stuff, just a warning, if you dont want to read it skip to the next ***

*********
Right so.. we.. did anal. My first time ever, I was kinda scared but he was so nice, I think he said "We don't have to," about five times and "Remember you can stop me if you need to," seven times. But it was so freakin easy, I was shocked, there was virtually no pain at all. Thinking about it though, (this might be a little weird) me being constipated so much might have had something to do with it; my ass is just that used to having a large, hard mass in it xD
The fact that I'm sooooo relaxed with him probably helped too.
I've gotta say this, it was a hellofalot easier than having normal sex xD
Brandon wanted to do anal, but when he tried he quickly gave up saying he was way too big and he'd rip me up. But I could deep throat Brandon, I can't with Matt, which kinda sucks.. my throat still hurts from trying xD
**********



Heh, brandon had such a huge ego, Matt is so much bigger xD I wish I could tell him that.
And he fits in so well with my group of friends lol he socialized with them more than I did. None of them ever liked brandon.
Matty is just so fun :)
oh yeah lol I plucked his eyebrows xD I wonder what his friends are going to say about that

6 comments:

  1. So..anal sex and eye brow plucking.
    Sounds like someone had a fun weekend, eh?

    I'm liquid fasting today & tomorrow
    We can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i think you found a keeper for sure. there's no way my last boyfriend would let me pluck his eyebrows. i hope you get your phone!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought I had a wild weekend!! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahahahahaha!
    *ahem* I mean...
    You are too young for that sort of stuff!
    (Never mind that I was playing with a girl when I was 10)
    *snicker*

    Glad you had such fun. And thanks for separating out the sex talk. I may skip those parts in the future. Thinking about male bits makes me queasy.
    Hey! I'll just think about male bits before I eat! Food=peen!
    I feel sick already. That'll make fasting easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA it sounds like you had a fun weekend love..
    Good luck with getting your phone
    xx
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete