Monday, November 22, 2010

Hungry for Change is back!

http://stillhungryforchange.blogspot.com/
and ready for action! Make sure you join up in time for next months fast, I know some of us are going to need it after thanksgiving this week >.< I probably will.


I love this model, she's good, and so gorgeous. I'd love to be a photographer, but I just know I'd fuck up. This says exactly why I want to be a model, you can leave yourself out of the pictures. You SHOULD in fact. Become someone else when you're in front of the camera. Perfect for someone who loves to show off but hates them self xD

Got's me some caffeine pills, sad that I can't take them on an empty stomach though. I kinda figured I wouldn't be able to, but still, annoying to actually know I can't.
So, one muffin with (not)butter spray and a hint of peanut butter around 8:30. I'm going to try giving myself a time limit, I made a salad, I'll eat it at noon, just water/tea till then.
Matty somehow enticed me to stay up till one xD I'm so tired today, but I need to get my sleep cycle back to normal, er, as normal as I can get it when my brain likes to pick random nights it's not going to sleep..
Anyways..
I'm home today, my brother pleaded sick (he's not) so I've got to watch him.. that means I can't stay home tomorrow like I was planing to >.< I hate when my plans for the week get disrupted, especially this early into it, even if there was no need for the plan, I like having it there... eh... exercise! I need some.. bad..
Ugh  I want january to be here, I don't even care about thanksgiving or christmas, I want Matty!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be with you for the fast!

    My brain does the "herp derp, no you ain't sleeping tonight" thing and all. Getting sick is a really good way to fix that =P

    LD relationships suck BALLS when it comes to missing people, like... asdfghjkl xD

    Anyhoos. Ja.

    Much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO I Know what you mean about when your plans get ruined
    haha
    hope u can do what u want later
    byeeeeee
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those links you got up top there.... like pages of your blog ;)

    Please please put up a simple "Dec 2010" page on Hungry for Change so we can start making a central list of those who sign up?
    I still haven't figured out how to do pages. I think I got the widget thing in.... I think x_x

    ReplyDelete