Wednesday, November 17, 2010





This makes me want to do a couples thinspo,



I think I've fallen in love with Maria


Sorry for the lack of posting lately, my computer at work had to get disconnected so it could be moved and it seems like every time I'm home someone else is on.

I finally broke my platue today (99 :/ I just feel pathetic because it took so long) but I have only been half heartedly counting Cal, I just can't muster up the energy to care... *sigh* I'm sick. Not even some stomach thing that would keep me from wanting to eat, nope, my joints and head hurt and I've got yellow mucus coming out of places no one should have to see yellow mucus come out of.. ehgh
it's only noon and I've eaten almost 900 calories.... what a fail, disgusting fat ass fail. Thats more than even someone on a normal diet should have eaten by now...

5 comments:

  1. Dude, you're sick! You /have/ to eat more at the moment to get your energy levels back up so your body can fight the sickness more effectively. It's more weight-loss-effective in the long run, promise, so please try not to feel too bad about it? <3

    And hey! No feeling pathetic! Sometimes our bodies just screw us over and make us wait, y'know? But now you'll probably pick up speed again and go tumbling down the scale =]

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweety just stay under 1000 cals until you get better, you'll be fine <3

    and plateaus are of the devil, how little you eat won't affect how quickly they end. you're body's holding onto all the fat and it takes a while for it to decide to let it go.
    my point: plateau = SO not your fault.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on breaking your plateau !! You should feel so pleased at that, don't let the other stuff get you down. Also, her voice is beautiful and I wouldn't say no to some couples thinspo =)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! i've been listening to maria mena for years now! check out "your the only one" and "miss you love" WONDERFUL songs! i love all her songs though and she herself is great thinspo!!! she is so beautiful <3
    u did great by breaking ur plateau, its not how long it takes if ur still working at it!!!! ur doing amazing!!!! <3

    -happiness <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on breaking your plateau! your doing wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete