Saturday, November 20, 2010

this girl is living my dream

http://weliveyoung.blogspot.com/2010/11/diesel-be-stupid-rest.html
and the girl with ginger hair has my dream body

I changed a bunch of stuff out of boredom the other day, and instead of eating I built this playlist and just figured out how to add it today. It's just a mess of my favorite songs, no rhyme or reason to it.. it's on shuffle and auto play. Oh and it's at the bottom of the page if you want to shut it up or change the song.

I found this on someones blog and WOW it really made me think..
someone is profiting from making us fat, profiting from our misery..
I certainly don't want to further this sick scheme.

Got a bunch of veggies at the store, some Can't Believe it's not Butter spray which is actually pretty yummy and found some whole wheat bread which is 65 Cal a slice, and they aren't like tiny slices either, perfectly normal sized. So this has been dubbed MY BREAD, the rest of the fam can keep their 147 cal a slice stuff thank you, I've got my own now :) froze half the loaf to make sure it wouldn't get stale before I'm done too.

Also I've got a new trick, if you want to eat any potential-to-start-a-binge food, you can have it... IF you drink AT LEAST half a liter of water or tea first, two if you can get away with it. I'm sure most of us carry a bottle around already, at least, I do lol
It worked very well this morning, went to my aunts house and she had a bunch of fresh out of the oven pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread and chocolate chip cookies. All of which she need me to try of course.. So I went to the bathroom, finished the other half of my bottle of tea, filled it with water, downed that, filled it again, got about half down and took a muffin. I was feeling plenty full, sick-full almost, by the time I finished the muffin :) so I told her I'd eaten a bunch at home (after dad left the room) and got away with bringing some home. Had a little bowl of her soup for lunch and that's all I'm planning to have today.
Ganna try to go to the mall to get out of the house tonight. Might do a sleep over.. further my health nut status by insisting I won't have anything but fruit & tea for breaky :)

4 comments:

  1. Dude! That brad pilon link is epic! Think we can come up with a reason to have it on a links page for Hungry for Change? Fighting back against mega corporations?
    I tried to look at the other one but the large number of pics crashed my phone. Guess I'll wait til I get computer again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks for the drinking tip for the binging! definitely a good one :) <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good plan with the water. I always forget about that.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete