Sunday, November 7, 2010

Do you believe in something beautiful? Then get up and be it!

Harley  well at 98 my bmi is only 19 :/ kinda sucks being a shorty. I intend to get my bmi down to 16 so I got a bit to go lol

Honor we've all got some weird habits huh? Dunno why I do it though, food was never really short around here.. and with parents rarely around I've always just been able to eat whatever I wanted. *shrug* who knows

S thanks a lot :)

This is my new favorite song. I swear I can't stop singing it xD


I wasn't going to post today, but..
Have you ever had a binge composed mostly of fruits and veggies?
I just did. There was a hint of chocolate, but really, one mini twix bar and a mini cookies&cream bar, the rest was tomatoes, strawberrys, carrots and grapes.
Weirdest thing ever... I think I should feel guilty about blowing my diet, but.. I blew it on fruit and veggies. xD
I don't even know.
I'll try again during the week.

Also, I usually am not hungry in the morning, but I woke up really early (about 4:20) and I was starving by 6 >.<
and I'm going to have to start getting up early because Matt gets up at 1 and I want to talk to him in the morning.
I hope this fixes itself when I adjust to my new schedule. I'll try filling myself up with liquid tomorrow.

Still looking for texters!
Oh yeah apparently the internet on my phone doesn't work at my house, or my friends house, or the park. :/

Goodnight lovelys!

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like the best possible binge! Quite impressive.
    Stay strong, gorgeous.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why can't I binge like that? Jealoussssss!!!
    I had a couple mini hershey bars earlier tonight (this morninng?) So I basically started over. Take #2!
    Oh, and....
    *gives Matt the side-eye*
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so good that you binged on veg hun! I always try to do that but I have such a binge-sweet-tooth. Stay strong hun :) though you already are xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another shorty--I can relate. :D

    I wish I had binged on fruit and veg. I think I only ever binge on rubbish food (cookies, ice cream, candy, etc). I need to just throw all the junk away and fill the house with healthy food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can text if you want [:
    I wish when I binged it could be on fruits and veggies hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always jealous of the short girls because it's easier for them to get to those low numbers that always sound so good..
    haha, well if you're going to binge fruit and veggies sound like a great option.

    ReplyDelete