Tuesday, November 9, 2010

http://www.randomanorexics.com/topic/anorexic-recipe-of-the-week/

think I might actually try this xD yay for pumpkin!

Had a binge/purge on cereal.. then worked out a ton, I feel so dead, physically from working out, but emotionally too.. why don't I feel anything more than annoyance at myself for letting it get that far? And annoyance that I only feel annoyed... what? I don't understand how I work sometimes..

Anywho, I got some little kid vitamins xD they're not as strong (hoping that means they'll be easier to take when I'm fasting) and they're in gummy form! lol so I feel like I'm eating candy.
Just can't figure out why the cherrys are purple and the pineapples are blue... the rest are the right color! xD

I was going to start fasting today, but then the b/p... and then i had some beans, I'll have a salad (already measured out and under 80 cal) for dinner and fast tomorrow. Doing a salt water flush on thursday with Perfect Oxymoron   can't wait!

Matty and I have been talking about college, it's a year away for him, two for me (god I'm too young, too young and too old all at the same time..)
I don't have any worries about it right now, but I'm still in that no emotion zone, nothing good, and nothing bad. *shrug*
I'll have to reanalyze this college thing when I can feel again.

3 comments:

  1. I love those vitamins if they're the ones I'm thinking of. I used to have the vit C, the chewy orange onces :) Love them. Good luck hun xx keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitamins that are gummy's ?? I want them lol. Maybe they are the wrong colors to confuse the little kids so they won't make a fuss over having to take vitamins =P Also, I love pumpkin so thanks for sharing the recipe. Hope you feel a bit better soon and don't get too annoyed at least you worked out rather than letting the binge get you down. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey im doing a flush on thursday (aka tomorrow, aka later today b/c its 1 am here)

    lols! good luck!!!!!!!
    -happiness <3

    ReplyDelete