Saturday, November 6, 2010

Marie xD sorry 'bout that, you just seem like the kind of nice person that doesn't like to hurt people, and well.. I've been known to corrupt with my 'advice' :p


Brooklynn I guess I probably am depressed, it's just so weird to think 'I'm depressed' and not be angry/upset/sad at all. 


Mich I have the hording thing too xD my room has at least 4000 calories worth of food in it at any one time >.< I  always think 'well I'll give it to someone so it doesn't go to waste' or 'I'll just eat a little over time' 

I want to be
I will be,
beautiful
charming
confident
individual

graceful
lovely
strong
successful


Sorry for being depressing, I'm usually a little better at resisting that urge xD

I'm starting my new diet today, Kekwick Diet! I'm aiming to be 95 by the end of this month, 90 by Christmas.
I want to be under 90 when I go see Matty in January :)
January! lol two months, two months till I see my baby, two months to lose 10 pounds, I can do it! I WILL do it!

Getting my phone today! (weight, 98 this morning) I live in the US, Midwest, any texters?

5 comments:

  1. good luck on the new diet! i know you'll do great.

    and i'm sure you can reach any goal you want

    lots of love S xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the food hoarding thing tooo. Talked about it somewhere in my blog. Having food squirrelled away helps me relax, and restrict a bit better. Probably cuz when I was little there were times when food was in short supply. Ofc mom always fed us kids first and it made me sad cuz I didn't want her hungry :(
    So from a young age I learned restricting. But I called it survival.

    daddie dearest really gave me a sad childhood.

    And does it make me old that I'm gonna have to google this kekwick thing? Never heard if it.
    At least I know how to google. That's gotta be worth something XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 98, that's my goal, I am officially dead jealous. You sound so motivated keep it up!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. k for one, i've been dealing with my ADHD/ADD for YEARS now, just studying it and its effects. and one is HORDING!!!
    just a side note but if u dont start working on not hording and knowing wat u wanna keep and learning to throw things out, then ull end up like my aunt who had a 3 story house with a basement and it was FULL with old CRAP, like egg cartons, recipts from 40 years ago, old papars and old wigs and basically EVERY SINGLE THING SINCE THEY MOVED IN!!!! lols not to scare u or anything :P

    lols btw im 300% jealous of ur weight... id kill to be 2 digits....

    and btw to matty ur all those things on ur list :)

    -happiness <3

    ReplyDelete