Wednesday, November 24, 2010

oh wow

I never thought Adeline would come to my little blog and say something O.o I almost feel starstruck xD
Ah, what did she think? Did she like the music? Was it annoying? Is my color scheme too dark for her taste? And why are all these (REALLY) stupid worrys popping up? >.<
...
Seriously though, I feel kinda torn...
I know the name change won't make it go away, that it's deeper than that... but I love feeling part of something, knowing I'm not alone in my fast gives me strength, and for that reason I don't want to give up this group.
I want to be friends with Adeline very much... but I love Honor, my sister, and if they can't get along...

Mreh..

In food (well, drink) news;
When did they come out with 0Cal Monster?? I love it! I remember someone posting about it being hard to get the B vitamines, well, Monster Zero has 100% a serving of, B2, B3, B6 and B12. Gotta love energy drinks.
Also, got my sugar free Red Bull, finally, and now am waiting for Ivy to text me so we can try eachothers drink together lol (she has never had Monster, my favorite, and I've never had Red Bull, her favorite)

What's your favorite energy drink?

Tea party! Again. I'd better not miss this, what time is it for me?? >.< I really don't know how to figure this out, I live in Illinois in the US if anyone could help? The time for the party is Midnight on Friday GMT, if you didn't already know that.

Random news;
Got some weird motivational cloathing... I needed socks, so I went and decided to spluge and get some fun knee high socks.. they turned out to be reaaally tight over my calfs, like the designs get all streached out and distorted and.. yuck.. no way I can wear them. My mood took a nosedive until I realized I could use them as motivation, and to measure progress on my legs! If want to wear them for Matty I had better work hard so they fit soon! I'll know I'm doing great when they fall down :)
It's funny cause I never really thought of my calfs as a bad area till now, they are mostly muscle after all. I know theres, well, not none.. but not a huge amount of fat, they're better than a lot of peoples..
I guess that's my mistake, I can't compair myself to 'normal' people if I want to be exceptional.

4 comments:

  1. I like 5 hour energy. It's not calorie free but it only has 4 calories and I'm actually not a fan of the taste of energy drinks soooo 5hour's small size is a huge plus for me

    And I'm not gonna make anyone choose between me an adeline. I think that's the sort of shit lindsay lohan would do and I would really like to think I'm a little more mature xD

    You go ahead and follow both. You're still my babay sis and I'm still gonna nag at you and give matty the side-eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh darling. adeline is a lovely creature. she thought you were humble and sweet - as do i. and i'm glad one thing came out of this whole mess - i found your blog!
    also, you have music on your blog? why, in heaven's name, can i not hear it? how sad! :(
    i hope you're well,
    alice d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thinspo clothes its my fave motivation :) stay strong hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha how adorable are you! I thought your blog was and is absolutely lovely but, like Alice D, I can't hear any music! I'll have to imagine it. I also happen to have a rather open mind and my tastes extend to dark colour schemes too :)

    Adore your profile pic, big hugs from over here,
    Adeline xx

    ReplyDelete