Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I miss Matty :(

Sooooo
my liquid fast kinda sucked yesterday
I had pizza. One slice of plain cheese, then a half of a pepperoni slice (split with a friend).
I had candy. Three small packs of malted milk balls, a sucker and a few pixy stix.
I had an egg.
Blah, not really a binge at least.. but not a fast either >.<
I will fast all day, then I'm doing a flush tomorrow.
I NEED a flush.
So.
Fucking.
Bad.

grawrawwaaaaaaaaah


My stomach is all messed up >.< I want a lax soooo bad!
/sigh
But I can't get one.
Fuck age.
I'm going to eat fiber stuff 

95.. oh how I want to look down at the scale and see you smiling up at me
95 95 95 95 95 95

haha sorry for the pics Honor :p 


I'll make up for it with a cute/sweet vid (nothing human naked, I promise :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment