Sunday, November 14, 2010

bmi > 18 = too fucking high


oh my god, I missed the tea party... I'm so retarded >.< I can't believe I missed it.. /sigh
I'm sorry guys, I've been so out of it lately... 
well, 

I did promise pictures and she finally got them up... so...

I do like the green dress.. 




yeah..
my thighs and upper arms are the most disgusting things ever... 
this is 100 pounds for me
disgusting...

S - I'm so short I'm not even underweight at 100 pounds I'm average, I'm fucking average.. ugh
I need to get to 85 before I'm underweight.

10 comments:

  1. so ur like 5' 1'' then eh?
    same height as me!!! :)
    and btw i think that ur beautiful :) if i could be 100..... :P
    i love the dresses and ur hair :)

    -happiness <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goood luck love you can get there xx
    btw very gorgeous dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! I love the green dress. stay strong gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you are very pretty here.
    And ooo wish those lovely dresses came in my size.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACH ya big failpants. It's okay, you can come to the next one, yeah? =] <3

    And OMG that green dress is AMAZING! And what's that lovely looking thing inside it? Ooooh, aye, that's you! You have such an itty bitty waist, I'm so jealous...

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty!
    :D xox
    It's ok, I missed the party too :'( it's fine, we won't fail nest time, eh?
    <3
    Miana

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh lovely pics, they're very artistic =) and you look very pretty in green! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow lovely! And don't feel downhearted about your weight! just think what it'll be like when you lose the weight :) and you have your before pic now :) xx stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are soooo freaking gorgeus!!!!!!!!!!
    Lovely dress, lovely arms, lovely legs, lovely hair, lovely skin, lovely waist and i could go on and on!

    ReplyDelete