Friday, November 26, 2010

Tea party?

Tonight right? I don't know anymore if I can make it, we're going to have guests all day, I'm known to disappear around people though, so I could maybe make it anyways, but I'm also still confused about the time. I think it might be 6-7 for me... I live in Illinois, if anyone can help...?

Yesterday
I was ok yesterday till they brought out desserts, I only ate a normal amount, but I still purged because I shouldn't have eaten any.

Today
I'm making today a liquid fast, so far I've had about 70 calories and it's about halfway through the day :) not too bad, I know I wont be able to keep that... but it's a great start.
I think I'm going to start throwing away however much food I 'should' have eaten.
We're going to the zoo or something later tonight with afore mentioned guests. Some kind of lights show thing or something.. meh, they should be distracted enough with that to not notice me dropping bits of whatever I'm supposed to be eating, don't you think? I'll get something bready so I can pick it apart easier.
I've been sooo forgetful lately, it's majorly annoying, bah, stupid adhd.. I walk into rooms and then am like, wait... why did I come in here again?? I need to start writing down what I need/want to do.. when I stop thinking about it I can't remember until something reminds me. It's a good thing I'm ALWAYS thinking about food or I'd forget I need to restrict and just eat everything put in front of me..

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the liquid fast, girl. have faith in yourself and you will definitely do it! this sounds strange, but i used to stuff a plastic bag in one of my pockets and whenever someone wasn't watching at the dinner table, i'd grab the highest in calorie content food and shove it in there. this would continue until only the peas and my corn was left. it comes in handy. just a suggestion. :)
    love,
    alice d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im liqiuid fasting today too >.<
    wanna be my fasting buddy? i'll be a lot less likely to binge if i know that you're doing it with me :)

    ReplyDelete