Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hum :)

K laying her head on my stomach; "You're tummy isn't soft anymore L,"
Most of the time people are disgusting, stupid ect.
Sometimes I love them.

Which reminds me....
 I'm always bragging about my skinny boy
(god I wish my stomach looked like that while I slouched) 

 I decided it was time to show him off
(I want his arms, so slim..)

so I was snapping pics during our camchat last night lol
(what in the world is this look? lol I don't remember what we were talking about when I took this)

I love this boy. 
It's amazing how easy it is to talk to him, and he listens to me,
he actually understands to an extent and unlike most people, admits when there are things he doesn't...
he is accepting and occasionally comes to me with information on some vitamin or other I need to make sure I'm getting enough of.
He is one of the few people that have made me believe that he really cares.
Sure sometimes he shakes his head and tells me my body is fine, but he doesn't do what so many people would do and dismiss my worries with "Oh go eat a hamburger"

8 comments:

  1. what a funny expression on the last image! you're right, he is extremely skinny. although i don't like my men skinny, i can see the appeal in them. it is so lovely that you have someone like that in your life. so very lovely.
    love,
    alice d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hold him down, I'll punch him in the balls until he divulges his secret to those AMAZING ABS!! D:

    'Scuse me, I'm gonna go prowl your blog archives now :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. He seems cute. I mean I'm not much of a judge but he seems cute for a boy :p
    I am pleased that he's treating you so well. That's what makes him cool in my book.
    Tho I'll probably still give him the side-eye. Just on principle ^_^

    So what's he think of you posting his pics and bragging about his hotness? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hair :P and I think we all are jealous about his stomach, right now I'm pissed at mine. I hate genetics >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. u're so lucky..
    someone who cares n understand..
    n matched da ideal imaginary skinny guy u want..

    n i am lonely ;(..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boy seems pretty great : ) and looks good too lol
    Sounds like you're getting rock hard abs :p congrats

    ReplyDelete
  7. "oh go eat a hamburger"
    lol that made me laugh, esp because people sometimes tell me that, and i'm a vegetarian XD
    I LOVE SKINNY BOYZ!!!!
    Haha I guess my obsession has spread to my sexuality ;P
    Love ya!! xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a hottie!

    Thanks for the drawing-love. I know my MS Paint skills leave a little to be desired as far as skills. xD

    <3

    ReplyDelete