Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today will be better, and so will tomorrow.

I have my motivation back, I just recived Perfects package <3 several hoodia pills, two hoodia pops, some laxatives and some pills to help with sleep (I think I'm most grateful for those, but all of it is really really awesome!). Also, a pretty red ana bracelt with a little strawberry charm, too cute! I can't wait to put it together and get it on =D

This girl is amazing and wonderful and I love her dearly <3 you should check her out!

Perfect Oxymoron

Now time to get her package put together and send it off =D can't wait!

I've been drinking green & oolong tea for a long time, today I found a forgoten box of fruit teas behind the boxes of green & oolong (I knocked them over xD) and omg the peach is wonderful, add a packet of truvia and I feel like I'm drinking candy!! It's really wonderful.

Intake for today is doing good so far, several cups of peach tea for breakfast, one bowl of broth (from the cube, so five cal), half a 70 cap slice of rye bread (so, 35) and three green beans (10?)

T-50
I have a cup of orange juice that I may or may not drink (110), two packs of crystal light (20) the other half of rye bread (35) and possibly another broth cube. So, if I have all of that my total will be 215, I might only drink half of the orange juice though, it looks so high compaired to the rest, and I'm very cold right now, and so is it >.< I guess I could add some of it to a warm fruit tea, I think there's an 'orange zinger' one in there, sounds like it might be good with some orange juice and maybe some ginger too. We'll see :) or I might have an actual orange with my orange tea, but that's cold too! >.< I need summer...  the only thing stoping me from nomnoming my way through 400 calories of fruit a day is, it's too freaking cold! It's so much easier to cool down than warm up... cool tea, fresh fruit & veggies.. man, hurry up summer!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! I'm Glad you like the package :)

    phone fell into the bathtub when me and mom were cleaning out the fridge (Had to clean one of the shelves) But I do have a phone you just have to text me saying its you! I should have my phone back monday or something...I'll let you know for sure then :)

    ReplyDelete