Sunday, January 30, 2011

friday...

I decided I was going to get drunk. Over did it, of course. Knocked back 7 shots of whiskey, 3 of gin and 2 of Vodka in about 14 minutes. All around 90 proof (I didn't know what that meant, Matt said it means "Shit strong enough that a beginner shouldn't be fucking with, especially as tiny a beginner as you,") I liked the way it burned, and I'm kinda proud I didn't 'spit'... Matt didn't think I'd be able to do it. Proved him wrong... but also kinda wish I hadn't.. Pretty sure I threw up on webcam, but I don't remember for sure. I do know I passed out in it. 'Cause I woke up in it.. so nasty, but worse, I've also STILL got a queasy stomach >. > two days later... wtf?
Matt stayed up till about 4 that night hoping I'd wake up, I'm not sure what to think of that, cute, he was worried, but he screwed up his sleep cycle again which I've been getting annoyed about..

3 months till my b-day, then another year till I can move out.... so far away.....
I can't sleep.. I wish I could be with Matt, I've slept well every time I was curled against him.. I don't know, I guess he just makes me comfortable enough to sleep. Normally I can't stop thinking about shit, but with him.. it's easy to be.. quiet..
I miss him..

I don't feel like trying to remember everything and the cal counts, suffice to say I know (aside from friday) I stayed under my limit, not saying anything about the quality of the shit I've been putting in me, but I stayed under my limit...

Three more months and one more year, I'll be sleeping well every night... it just seems so far...

2 comments:

  1. My god woman, you drank enough to stun a rhino! I should know, I've done the same many a night! No wonder you still feel like shit! Thank fuck you vommed, you could have sustained nasty alcohol poisoning! Ick! Look after your little liver, Monkey Bum!

    Keeping fingers crossed that the next year and a bit goes really quickly for you. All the best, Love. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, a two day hangover? Is that ALL you got from the hideous amount of piss you ingested?? Cinnamon's right. If you hadn't vommed you'dve needed your stomach pumped!

    I hope time goes well for you. Start stocking up on flatting gear now, since you have the time. Things like kitchen gear and bedding that are easy to store while you're still living at home. It'll help to reduce the massive expenditure that comes when moving into a new place.

    Have a good monday, look after your liver, ok?

    <3

    ReplyDelete