Monday, January 31, 2011

Honest Scrap

First, thanks Ariäna! ^.^
for you;

ok.. how many am I supposed to put up? 10? Ok.. here goes..

1. When I was little I tried to use dull and 'ugly' colors more because I felt like they didn't get enough attention.

2. One summer my friend met a guy on the internet, he lived a few states away, we decided we all had magic powers. During the two years they dated, we were all vampires, or sometimes werewolfs, we talked to and sometimes fought spirits, we had guide spirits, and we all had powers, she was a healer, he was a warrior and I was a sort of energy node for them, I sensed where pools of magic were, I could store it inside me, channel it where I chose ect. I also talked to animals for some reason, I think I just wanted to.

3. I ran away one winter. Forgot my shoes. I spent the night in the park about a block away from my house and came home in time to get ready for school. Missed breakfast though.

4. In 7th grade I was arguing with someone and they said 'Bite me'. I did.

5. If I'm walking alone I have to keep a distance from parked cars. I'm afraid there is someone in them just waiting for someone to get close enough... A moving car? I'm getting the fuck away from the road ktnxbyenao.

6.  I speak gibberish to myself when I'm alone and pretend I'm speaking a different lanuguage. I don't speak any other language.

7. I like Pokemon, InuYasha and Sailor Moon. Once at an anime convention I was in a live pokemon battle. My friend and I both went as pokemon, we planned our battle, rehearsed it, and did it in the middle of a side room, we gathered a fair crowd, yay for masks! (without mine I don't think I could have done it xD)

8. One summer I decided I was a thief living in the hills (my room was upstairs) and I had to steal food from the rich lowlanders (my parents downstairs) to live. Most days I didn't eat during the day, then I would come downstairs at night, to eat undercover. I didn't eat in front of my parents that whole summer.

9. I'm pretty damn good at getting lost in a book. One day in school last year I told my (now ex) boyfriend to call me around 8-9 that night, first thing I did when I got home (around 4:00pm) was open a book, thinking I'd read till he called.. he didn't call, and when I finished the book and looked up, the sun was rising. Damn good thing it was Saturday morning!

10. At some point in my life, I want to breed African Servals (first vid) and Savannah cats (second vid)





Omg, I almost forgot I'm supposed to pick people for this! O.o I have NO idea who has gotten it or not.... so, ignore me if you have lol

Alyss 
Gina
.....everyone else I can think of has one already! T.T

4 comments:

  1. AW! I went through the vampire/werewolf stage as well...Mostly elves and witches though. We even made spells and did them during recess! In 2nd grade we had a game where my 3 friends and me would run away from our "monster" which was just one of the (fat) boys and rescue them when they were captured...So now basically man hunt but at recess and in a small area where we had trees...

    The good old days where you didn't know what pain was more than a scrapped knee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! The Jesus in that video makes me laugh every time! I almost feel bad for laughing though...but it's funny :D With #2, you would have totally loved my friends back home! Same with #4 too. Omg Sailor Moon and Pokemon were the BEST things when I was in the 5th-7th grade!! Growlith and Arcanine were my two fav Pokemon and Sailor V was my fav as well. You sound like you have an awesome imagination! We would totally get along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a deeply weird and facsinating individual. I love it! NEVER CHANGE!!! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you're 10 times more awesome than I already thought you were... :D Sailor Moon still rocks my socks off, and I started watching that 13 years ago.

    Never stop playing pretend.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete