Saturday, January 22, 2011

I NEED DISCIPLINE.


90
I will get there. Next week, I said so and damnit it's going to happen. I've been eating(ewwewwewwWAYTOOMUCH), but I've been exercising (hopefully) enough to cancel most of it out. I'm still going to be scared of the scale for awhile when I get home, I'll probably wait at least till my stomach deflates a little from all I've been stuffing into it. I swear it blows up like a freaking balloon. Exercise needs to continue while restricting too. I NEED DISCIPLINE.
Thats the stomach I want, that hint-of-abs and nothing else... guf
I want to wear one of those stomach necklace things, what are they even called? Like the models do.
Belly ring & ribs. Do want.
What needs to be said?

3 comments:

  1. I think you'd look totally hot in a belly chain and matching navel ring! You can do it, Babe! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the perfect tummies! MI wish there was some magic pill we could take to become more disciplined, but I think discipline is one of those things you have to work on constantly. But once we achieve discipline, I bet life would be so much easier! You'll be able to wear a belly shirt and one of those chains in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to take the hoodia love. It will help. Eating is a habit we need to break. I'm right here with you.

    ReplyDelete