Monday, January 17, 2011

Diet, glitter & tarot

Starting tomorrow, trying out Atkins. I'm starting to hear jokes about how little I eat, or how I hide what I eat. Joking soon turns into criticizing and fighting for things like this, I know, they've done it with other behaviors. So, I've been thinking about trying atkins for a few weeks now, I've been eating 600-900 calories consistently for awhile, and I don't seem to be able to take control of that, so I'm going to try this to help both of those problems. No way am I going to eat as much as they suggest, but I can't seem to  pull out under this calorie range, so might as well try to keep losing weight in it until I can pull it back down..
Going to try progress pictures... I got a little band thing that is tight around the thinnest part of my stomach...
eww..  I want it to rest easily at belly button level.

I'm quite in love with this song right now.

I got my cards! Plus an extra Mich thought suited me :) <3
                 Three-The Pentacles                                XVII-The Moon                    
This one is the extra                                                                  <3                              
                          
And down here is, XVI-The Tower, which I've started on :) I love fire so much, it's so opposite of ana though, the more it eats the more beautiful it becomes, I think ana's element is water, it's the most beautiful when there is nothing else in it. 

And this! Glitter and love <3 you're so right Mich, thankya bunches!
You can never have too much love or glitter~Mitch

And I got this pretty bracelet from Perfect :) 
<3

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetie!

    I've done atkins many times, so if you have any questions, please ask.

    Look at you, all creative and arty! Coming along nicely! I approve! Nice to see you've been spoiled! Looks good on you. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow when I saw the belly band pic I thought I was looking at a doll for a bit.
    Awww the jewelry is so sweet. And I see your little faceeeee
    Pretty fire on the card. Can't wait to see what you do with the other two.
    I thin atkins is pretty cool. Once you get all settled down on it, you rarely feel hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smiled when I saw the bracelet :) cant wait to finish mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tower looks amazing!!! I can't wait to see them all finished. <3

    And you have the teensiest little waist!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete