Thursday, January 27, 2011

day3 limit-400

kashi strawberry cereal- 120 per cup without strawberrys & rasberrys I'm estimating 100 without (plus I used less than a full cup)
half cup skim milk-40
fiber one original-60
bread-100
honey-60
boulion broth cube-5
slice lite Bologna-60 (WEAK, why, why. WHY did I eat this? I'd have been under without it...)
T-435
Yes, I went over.. I followed the  rules though and exercised it off, plus some. I guess I did ok, down a pound from yesterday, at 93 now. Today will be and tomorrow, ugh, I keep saying 'next week I'll get to 90!' and it hasn't happened yet... I'm not going to say it will happen, but I'm going to say I'm going to try for it. 
I was in such a binge mode yesterday..... I actually ate that honey straight out of the jar, thank god there was only a tbsp left..

now add fruits and veggies..
carrots-25
half banana-50
coconut milk-60
all fruit jelly-35
2 tbs ketchup (without HFCS, lable checked, nothing but tomato and spices)-40
orange-64

T-709
After I had the banana and coconut milk I sat there thinking about the banana on my dads desk... I kept thinking 'he won't mind..' then 'OMG you FAT ASS, it's NOT YOURS, keep your damn pudgy paws off it!' I think it's from eating in the morning before work, I didn't do that yesterday and I was great, but the first day of the diet I did and it turned out.. a lot like this.. 
I'm rather proud of myself for having the forsight yesterday to prevent a cookie binge today. I mentioned earlier that mom bought a pack of double stuff oreos right? Well, I went and put the (already half eatten! god my mom is fat) pack in her car last night so they wouldn't be here to tempt me today. I don't know how I'll explain that if she finds out but, at least I won't eat them! I also set out the mini doughnuts mom bought so people would see them and hopefully eat them before I was up, which also worked :) so, no sweets for me today! 
Which reminds me.. 
I really need to restock my sweeteners >.> I'm running low, I have like three packs of splenda and two sweet&low, the fruit should keep me for now, it's sweet enough on it's own. But... I need some. I think my friend is finally getting her license, maybe we'll go to lunch this weekend and I can stock up.. 

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to be at 93 pounds!! Goodness...I don't know if I'll ever get there or not. That would be nice, yes. How tall are you? Good job on your intake! I get the same way about food here where I work. My boss has some sitting out that she said I was more than welcome too (even though I think she was lying just to be nice). I keep telling myself that it's not mine and I shouldn't be so greedy.

    I think breakfast makes you more hungry. If I don't eat until the night, I'm fine; but if I eat breakfast, I'm more hungry all day. I should swear off breakfast all together!

    Congrats on prevent the horrible B word!! Especially with doughnuts and cookies. Oreos are delicious though. Why are all the really great tasting foods so bad for us?!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only suckers pay for sugar packets. ;)

    ReplyDelete