Friday, January 28, 2011

sgd day4 limit-500

10:00
forth cup original fiber one-30
1/3 cup mixed veggies-35
mug of tea-0

12:30
cup kashi-120
cup milk-80
half cup kashi-60
half cup milk-40
forth cup of fiber one-30
half cup berrys-40

bread-100
peanutbutter-142

sgd T-582
actual total-677

/sigh, why do I keep going just over? Well, I burned it off like rules said, I still feel like I ate way too much.. and I started off today terrible, I ate the icing off TWO doughnuts and the filling out of one of them... I wish my grandpa would just stop bringing in sweets... I'm weak... I just need to get stronger.. I went and did pushups till I couldnt push myself up anymore though, I plan to do some more small workouts throught the day, hopefully that will counteract my gluttony...

Elara, totally, I snag as many of those sweeteners as I can when I go out lol I just wish it were common to stock stevia!

Ariana, I'm 5ft exactly >.> so at 93pounds my bmi is 18.2 not anything great.. yet.

2 comments:

  1. I have a problem with sweets too. I have yet to figure out how to get past them. If you figure out a way, let me know! The workout will definitely balance out the extra calories!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!! 'Tis my demon, along with BAKED GOOOOOOOODS! (Can I make an economics joke? Y/N/A)

    The body has a physical response to starvation that FORCES you to binge. If you cannot stop bingeing every time you restrict, you make have your calorie ceiling set too low. 1500cal seems like a metric fuckton, but that is actually where a starvation diet begins. Under 1500cal/day you don't get all the nutrients you need from your diet by itself!

    Have you read the results of The Joy Project, studying the effects of starvation on healthy adult men? If you haven't do so. Their findings were interesting!

    Yes mum, I'm gonna go sleep now :p

    ReplyDelete