Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I had ice cream

Then Dad called me fat.
and hit me..
Anyone else see the connection?
Fasting the rest of the day. Maybe tomorrow too.
Hell, why don't I just make this into my first five day fast? Since it's my first longer one, I think I'm going to do alternating days of liquid & water.
1 wed- water & tea
2 thurs- 400 liquid cal limit
3 fri- water & tea
4 sat- 500 liquid cal limit
5 sun- water & tea

Two no cal sweetners will be aloud each 0cal day.

For liquid calories,
Tea & honey, crystal light, almond milk & coffee (no actual milk), broth, fruit juice (only if no high fructose corn syrup, basicly, there is something about the way it's manufactured that lets your body absorb the calories WAY quicker than even normal sugar ((did you know they even put this crap in most breads?? Yuck..)))
If anyone has any other suggestions, they're welcome :)

a tight braid \\ "31 New Hair Ideas for 2011" \\ Photo: Patrick DeMarchelier
I love this dress, and the girl is so pretty too..
I'll never be as thin and pretty as her (look at her legs!)
gain this moring, and well deserved..

1 comment:

  1. Why are some men such insensitive jerks?! I've seen the photos of you, there's NO way!

    It really grates me that the food manufacturers put so much crap in our food in the name of 'health'! Fuckers!

    Good luck with your fast and have a great evening. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete