Thursday, January 6, 2011

My parents are at least as insane as I am,

just because they stay together. This morning I woke up to screaming, not the usual screaming though.. see usually it's mom screaming insults that wakes me up and I listen to dad slowly build up to screaming.. this time.. dads shout I swear nearly rocked the house.. she bit him. In the face.... really mom? Yeah, she deserved that punch, I don't care what anyone says, she fucking deserved it. Have I ever mentioned I hate my mom? I hate dad too, but thats more of a passive hate, I mean I really REALLY hate my fucking mother. BITCH GOT PUNCHED HAHA

In other news, I went and got a birth control shot.. I regretted it right away. I was freaking out over gaining weight from it (well still am but last night was BAD, shaking, pounding heart, on the verge of tears bad), more the fear that it would somehow happen even if I ate nothing.. part of me (the crazier part) wanted to eat NOTHING till it wore off (three months, yeah) and not get another one.. you know, if I was alive.. another part wanted to go finish (oh yeah, fast, broken before it started) eating myself into a stupor, sleep and deal with it later.. yet another part wanted to overdose on something.. I went a little in between, I took enough meds to dull the fear, ate a half a can of ravioli and went to bed. Now.. I don't even know, I'm not going to even try to fast, I'm going to.. I don't know what I'm going to do, my head hurts.

I just want you guys to know I love you all & thank you soso much for.. just everything and anything.

2 comments:

  1. Shit, S.A., that's harsh! I had something similar and I hate my mother too! Haven't spoken to her in 12 years and I'm not gonna! Bitch!

    That injection sounds really nasty, but what else are you gonna do, right?!

    Hope things quiet down a bit. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you need a good night's sleep, and maybe a quiet day to yourself. <3

    I'm sorry about your parents. Hope everything settles down.

    I'll be doing a post later on with more details about the tarot cards--you can have the Moon and the Tower, since you asked first. :D Trying to figure out a way for everyone to anonymously send me their addresses, for privacy's sake...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete