Friday, January 21, 2011

Ewwww

Stuffed myself today, rice pudding for lunch, bagel with almond butter and topped with honey for a snack, soup for dinner, apple pie with whip cream for dessert, then ten cookies with icing just because I'm a fatty. Oh, and several glasses of milk. I don't even want to try and count the calories... I literally feel sick from all the sugar, I feel even sicker thinking about it. Exercise. I have to be up till midnight to talk to Matty anyway, he's going out to some geek thing and won't be back till then, I'll be exercising, at least two hours. Have to get up there in a half hour to start...
ewww god I'm such a fat ass, I can't believe I kept eating when I didn't have to. I proved my aunt wrong, I'm not skinny. When she first saw me she freaked about how skinny I've gotten but since she saw me start eating she hasn't said a word. I bet I just got fatter with ever calorie I inhaled and she could see it and now she wonders why she ever thought I was skinny, because now she sees what a fat pig I truly am.
Nasty. Fucking. Pig.
I hope you girls have had a better day food-wise than I. Some exercise already built into tomorrow at least, taking down the Christmas tree because she isn't strong enough to do it herself.

3 comments:

  1. We go be fatties together.
    And then go kick our own asses together.
    I binged today too. For like 24 hours. Fuck.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a keen bulshit detector, it started dinging very loudly as I read the words 'fat ass' and 'fat pig' and 'Nasty. Fat. Pig'! It's just NOT true! You're gorgeous!

    Sorry you had such a shit day. Hope tomorrow is better. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had the same day I had. Fat filled. We can go down I promise

    ReplyDelete