Saturday, January 8, 2011

Contact me! Cinnamon & anyone else.

Strive.to.starve@gmail.com, I finally got around to making an email just for this, anyone wanna talk, I'm here.
I'd love to do the motivation thing Cinnamon :)


This is just sad... Matty said "I love you. I think you're the most beautiful you possibly can be." and my first thought was you just haven't seen me under 90 ... ugh
But I'll get there.. I'll get there and I'll show him beautiful..

Also, I'm an idiot again, I left my cell at work, sorry Perfect! :(

3 comments:

  1. Howdy!

    Just sent you a hell of an e-mail, sorry! Matty knows a good thing, alright! I love you too, 90 or not!

    Hey, who's the creamy skinned fox in the wicked black dress? The store in the background looks a lot like th one I worked in! Cool!

    Chat soon. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty girl. Is that you? Going by the hair, it could be. Last pic I saw had your face blurred but the hair is familiar.
    Hmm the bodice of that dress is a bit lowwww for someone as young as you :p
    Love the tier effect on the skirt.

    Depo works by chemically fooling your body into thinking it's pregnant. That's why your body wants to gain so badly. It's totally freaking out thinking it has a babyfriend to feed.
    When I was on birth control I used the pill. It works a bit differently to shut the ovaries down. I didn't gain an ounce...well ok I gained a few ounces but they went to my bra so I wasn't complaining ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been missing you lots! I didn't get to send the package but I will tomorrow (hopefully since it's going to be sunday)

    I Guess I'll have to live another day without you :(

    ReplyDelete