Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ok, yesterdays intake, kinda, bleh
half cup fiber one & half cup milk-100
half a doughnut (pear filling) I have no idea, the whole dougnut was around 200, half of it would have been 100, but I ate it weird, I ate the fruit filling out first, then was nibbling at the bread part.. No idea, so I'm going with 100. My grandpa came in with them and insisted I eat one. He literally watched me until half of it was gone and someone distracted him and I was able to pitch the rest.
One tangerine - 25
topping off pizza, it was all veggies besides the cheese, so... I'm going to put it at about 150, cause I'm not sure if they added stuff to the sauce.
a few tbsp coconut milk in coffee, that counts towards fruit right?
I also downed about a half gallon of tea. I filled up an empty gallon milk jug with plain tea and it's half gone now.

Total (minus veggies & fruit)- around 350
with veggies and fruit, it's probably up around 500-600, so, meh

Today I made a 'light' peanut butter :) I've always thought peanut butter was a little strong anyway, before I've tried mixing it with milk, almond milk, soy, oil, honey.. never really got the result I was looking for. Finally today I decided, why not water? It probably won't screw with the taste, just make it less strong, and it'll reduce the calories. It is perfect. I found that equal parts peanut butter and water works perfectly for me, which makes the math easy and just cuts the calorie count in half. My peanut butter is 95cal a tbsp, so the lite version is 48 calories a tbsp, how awesome is that? For whoever told me their peanut butter didn't spread very well, this spreads like a dream. It looks watery at first, but let it sit for a minute and the peanut butter like, soaks up the water or something, it's kinda neat. You've gotta spend a fair amount of time mixing it well though, and if it's not strong enough for you, just add more peanut butter. You'll have to figure out your own cal amount though :p yucka math xD

My mother needs to figure something out. If she doesn't do what I want, I'M NOT GOING TO DO WHAT SHE WANTS. Pretty damn simple. Why do people get stupid when they have kids? I'm sorry you got me, I didn't choose to come here, if it wern't for the law I would NOT be living here, so no, putting a roof over my head does not equal me being your slave because I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO BE HERE. If I did, it would be a different story, but I don't. And seriously, is asking to go grocery shopping that big a deal? This has been going on for years... she went without me again last night. I'm pissed.

Thanks so much for answering that question Gina! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great job with your intake yesterday! And yes, I would say coconut milk counts towards fruit =). I've never had that stuff, is it good? I've never thought about mixing peanut butter to make a "light version" of it before! I love peanut butter! Ah, another weakness of mine (I should make a list)- I could sit with a jar of peanut butter and a spoon :D. It's so full of calories though! Did you know they have a Walden Farms 0 cal version? I don't know how good it tastes though.
    &herats;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of lightening peanut butter. GENIUS!!!

    ReplyDelete