Thursday, January 20, 2011

Posting to avoid the binge

My brother is sitting in the kitchen chomping on a burger I made.. full calorie with high fructose corn-syrup bread, ketchup, mustard, pickles, cheese and of course, the meat. I had a tiny bite of meat, with cheese. MISTAKE. I was fine, but now, wantwantwantwant... it's not even hunger, just WANT... I had some veggies and a few beans just now (trying to get that meat and cheese taste away), my intake is between 500 and 600, where it will stay. This seems like a lot, but has actually been working fairly well, I've been doing small amounts of exercise where I can fit them in (squats in the bathroom for the win, am trying to make the small amounts add up instead of putting it all into an hour or two since I don't have that much spare time >.<), taking the long way when I'm walking, I shoveled the driveway today and the walkway too.

I'm down to 92! And this is after food and drink (water and tea) I absolutely could not believe that, I feel fat and nasty as all hell today, but I'm at my lowest weight.. I'll feel prettier when I'm under 90, I'm sure, which will happen by next week. It WILL, I'm going to my aunts this weekend but damnit I'm going to exercise my stomach off even if I don't eat too much.
 I want a little tone around there so I don't have the 'skinnyfat' look come summer, I don't want to look so flabby, also, muscle is easier to get rid of than fat, and muscle burns fat! So I've decided, build it up while I can still cover it up and if I've gotten too much, do a little fasting and it'll be gone a lot quicker than the fat. About 4-5 more months yet till the shorts and skirts make a comeback anyway.
This has become my favorite workout evah <3 I do 100 reps in one round, then give it a few minutes, do 50, a few more minutes and I can usually push out another 50.

Add some girly pushups, and

BUTT WORKOUT! This girly isn't bad thinspo either. lol the last exercise is the one I do, I didn't know about the leg lifting along with it until I found this video, I think I'll try that next time. Actually, I'm home now, how 'bout when I'm done writing.

One last thing, I've been putting spoonfulls of full sugar jelly and peanut butter down the drain (no one else really eats them but I didn't want them all to disappear at once and possibly attract notice) for the last few days and today I put the last peanut butter tub in the trash and cleaned out the second to last jelly jar. I like the glass jars, no idea what I could do with them, but I like having them for some reason. We had some fancy jellys in square jars that I really like lol
I plan to replace them with no-sugar-added-fiber jellys and no sugar peanut butter.
I wonder if I could make my own no sugar jellys with them in the summer? Learn how to pickle things, or dry things and keep them in those. Huh, anyway the meatwant is gone :)
Love you all! <3 Off to make lemon water with stevia and do some butt workouts! xD why do I like saying that so much?

2 comments:

  1. Do you already know which peanut butter you want to buy? Comparing labels, it looks like so many low sugar versions of brand pb contain only a couple grams' difference. I prefer Naturally More, which adds flax seeds for a gritty texture and lists only 2 grams of sugar from cane sugar. But it doesn't melt well so I always like new recommendations.

    Congratulations on 92. Hypocritical and ignorant as it sounds, none of your followers want you wasting away. Good luck with the last seven pounds and hopefully it feels safer than you thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS LOVE!!!!!!!!!! I told you you would be catching up to me! After tonight though I can't say much, major fasting time! WE WILL MAKE IT

    ReplyDelete