Sunday, January 9, 2011


 First, my room. It's always in a state of wreckage, but right now.. it's just really fucking bad. See.. I kinda decided I wanted to move stuff while I was sorta not in my right mind (pills anyone?) and I believe I lost motivation about the time I got the bed frame into place. (I stood on the mattress to take this pic, which is right infront of the door.)  I wish I could say this is what I did today and I didn't eat much.. but I can't. I managed over 1000 calories. Fucking cake. Mom made a cake and I cant keep my fat greedy paws off anything sweet >.< 
Liquid fast tomorrow, and the next day. NO FUCKING CAKE. I need to know I can do this..

I need this, please Ana, please, please, be with me and lend me your strength... 
I know I am nothing, and I never will be anything, without you.
Show me the way, and I will follow. 
Teach me  and  I will learn. 
Fill me with your light.
Ana my darling, 
I need you.



3 comments:

  1. Good luck on the fast. I'm doing one as well. No cake for us!! <3

    I do that to my room a lot. One of my friends is worse--he once got high and decided he wanted to paint his whole room (walls and ceiling) BRIGHT yellow. He painted half of the ceiling and 1 and a half walls before he lost interest. That was 4 years ago, and his room is still half yellow.
    -_-

    Have a good night! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha man if I only had an reason like that for my room to be so messy...We will make it darling <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. And don't worry--the goodie isn't anything incriminating, illegal, or otherwise questionable. :D

    ReplyDelete