Wednesday, January 26, 2011

sgd day2

banana-100
tbsp lite peanutbutter-48
half cup origanal fiber one-60
carrots and green onion boiled in water-35
forth cup origanal fiber one-30
forth of 100cal bread slice-25

T-298

I don't feel the need to do 'minus fruit and veggie' since I came out under the total anyway. Kick ass day, no? Well, I weighed myself, 94 *wince* last week I was 92... /sigh damn you cookies... so much for getting under 90 this week, but I've been thinking (result of a talk with Matt) I have to be ok with slow progress, it's healthier. I'm not even 18 yet.. and chicago is fucking cold >.>
But yesterday felt so amazing... *conflicted*
I think I'm just going to stick to this diet for now and not think about it. High fruit and veggies is a healthy AND skinny diet, good compromise for now. Need to get some more tea.
Later lovelys <3

3 comments:

  1. Fruits and vegies are awesome & stick to it love! Results will come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea so much. I'm gonna try it.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fruits and veggies are always good. And you can never go wrong with more tea. :D

    I took your advice and went up into the attic with a machete. Unfortunately, my little scouting mission turned up nothing, so will try again.....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete