Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fasting until further notice.

My mom comes into the kitchen while I'm cleaning it, after I made dinner, after I kept my brother away from her room while she was sleeping, and starts screaming at me about how we don't have any food and I make her too uncomfortable to go shopping because I'm always asking for things. So, "Don't take me," I said. Sound's reasonable, right? Not in her world. "THAT'S YOUR SOLUTION YOU SELFISH BITCH? You're disgusting. DISGUSTING!" she then storms out and screams about how disgusting I am from her room, and comes back to tell me what a lazy worthless piece of shit I and all the democratic relatives on my dads are, and lectures me about how terrible we all are (whenever she's angry at me I'm one of 'them', apparently unless I do something good I didn't even come from her, personally I like his side better) until I agree, several times, that I need to go with her and simply keep my mouth shut. 
Then she came back, she made me hug her. Then she yelled again. It's not enough, it's never enough. Fasting, I wonder how long I can survive on water. Food issues? Ok. Let me help, let me stop eating so you don't have to spend as much. I'm a good daughter. I'll be helpful, maybe even faint in public and get carted off to a doctor where they'll find out I'm mental because of this place and get me out of it until I'm 18 and can go live with Matty.
I'm gonna go get the food out of my room & throw the rest of my candy away.

7 comments:

  1. I fucking hate your mom. Seriously. You fast love. I am going on a cal restrict.

    Just stay strong my love. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idiot pseudomoms are a pox on the planet.

    You just gotta survive, baby sis. You just have to stay alive. You don't have to be with her forever. Matty is waiting but you gotta stay alive for him.
    And I need to not think about what sort of life insurance policy your pseudomom might have.
    Grrrrrrrr....

    Poor girl.. just hang on. You can do it!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our moms sound like they could be twins! I really can't wait for you to get out of there. I'll be thinking of you while you fast. Hang in there, my angel. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother is also like that when she's in bad mood.
    You should just remember that you won't live with her forever.
    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God what a bitch! I'm sorry, I'd like to slap her in the face for you. My mother can be a megabitch too, but at least she's generally a bit more rational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay strong! My moms been so bitchy lately too!! Oh & here's the link!! Thanks!! http://features.peta2.com/Cutest-Veg-2011/Contestant.aspx?cid=6231&r=1&f=0&m=0&t=female&s=0&k=

    ReplyDelete